30 November 2006

Error

I really should start putting NSFW on dirty things, my bad! Thanks Dickeybird for mentioning that, I don't really ever think about who reads my blog and where, so... Yeah.
Rock on!

So anyway.

I've had a kinda shitty week. I've been so tired all week. It sucks.

SL is a big fucking jerk and I hope he gets what he deserves. He's too lazy to mail me a piece of paper, so now his credit is fucked. Oh well. He was too immature to act like a man, and now he lost the best thing to ever happen to him. He doesn't even work at CVS anymore, and of course, he never went into the Army. He's just a high school drop out and a liar who will never get anywhere in life. I'm glad he's gone, now I just need to get his shit out of my house. If he was more responsible and less of a dumbass, he would have mailed me the label to ship his stuff already, but I'm sure he can't afford it anyway. After having said all that, I'm still baffled that things turned out the way they did. But I think about it, and realised that I really did start hating him after I found out about the lies. I don't know what ever possessed (sp?) me to continue with the relationship, I think it might have had something to do with the fact that I had dropped so much fucking cash on a trip to Florida and a trip to New Jersey and flying him here and all that. Yep, I'm pretty sure that was it. I wanted to get my money's worth... which is why he's crazy if he thinks he's getting the fucking pots back. I paid over $500 for them so far, fuck it. He's young, his credit will recover.

Work is kind shitty because there is nothing to do. I'm waiting on everyone else to do their jobs while I sit and twiddle my thumbs. It sucks. I am literally sitting here like "la la la" bored as hell.

Going out to karaoke has been kinda shitty because it's been incredibly boring. I don't know what is going on, but its just not fun like it used to be. I feel like I'm singing the same songs all the time, not meeting anyone new and exciting, and blah blah blah. I think I need to take a break from karaoke for a while.

The things that happened this week that were good are as follows:

  • Poke came over this morning after I told him I had a shitty week and wanted to see him. He brought many hugs and kisses and a bag of clothes to keep at my place. Yay.
  • My mom and I went shopping and I found this awesome dress from Jump at JCPenneys. I LOVE it. Not to mention it makes me look hot. Oh. Man. I also got this sweet green shirt from Fashion Bug. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

St. Dickeybird said...

I think we all date liars for a while with the hope that they'll stop. And yes, keep the pots.

ps. are any of your photos on that other blog?
I'm checking it again tonight when I'm NOT at work...
;)