02 November 2006

I can't think of a good title.


I have a lot of shit to talk about but I don't really feel like it. I'll just make a list.

  • I like Ashlee Simpson songs. But I don't like her, persay.
  • Douger is paranoid, thereby making him mean and hurt my feelings. I knew we weren't dating, I never thought we were dating, I never wanted to date. It's all because of that stupid bitch Jennifer, goddamnit.
  • I'm moving to Westerville, the heart of Westerville, far away from everyone, and this is a good thing.
  • Yesterday was my last karaoke for a long time.
  • I hate being a girl.
  • Yesterday was Sheeba's 9th birthday.
  • I'm back on my "healthy living plan" starting Monday.
  • JAFH and I are in an open relationship.
  • Pasto.
  • I spit a lot when I drink. It's weird.
  • I'm very sad today, but I'm not sure why.
  • If I don't take my meds, it does affect me, but I didn't think it did.
  • I don't ever want to hear the words "flashlight", "condom", and "fun" in the same sentence.

That's all.
This guy is my hero.

No comments: