27 November 2006

Yahoo!

I gave Poke a key to my condo. Rock the fuck on! He's already brought over some food he likes, and shampoo, and he's planning on bringing some clothes sometime soon. This is fucking wonderful. GG had said something about "moving too quickly", but it's not like we're moving in together or anything. That would just be ridiculous. The way we have it now is perfect. In addition to that, it's not like I just met him. I've known him for about a year and a half, we've done a lot of different things together, we know each other's ins and outs for the most part, and we started out as good friends. It's not like we met and started dating, only to find out two months later that we have nothing in common and actually don't like each other all that much. And if that happens, well christ, there is something severely wrong with us! Obviously we don't know everysinglethingeverothavehappened about each other, but who really does? We have the rest of our lives to figure it out. Poke said to me the other day that he always thought he was a crappy boyfriend, but since being with me he's realised that he was just dating crappy girls. Yahoo! I've made him think about a few other things too, but we won't have to worry about those for years... *wink*

I hope it's killing SL to know that I am incredibly happy with the one person he hated the most. I should have tried to give Poke another chance back in the day, but I think if I would have we couldn't be where we are now, and that's alright. I'm fucking happy.

No comments: