18 May 2005

Green shirts are for pimps

Well it's official - I'm old. My little brother got his temporary license last night. Tonight, we are going out driving. Yay!

Last night was eventful. I spent about an hour downtown at the police station talking to this detective about all the TM bullshit. I saw TM's mugshot, and it was really scary. I never want to see him again, if possible. The detective and I went over a lot of stuff. It was interesting, and I hope something comes of it.

After the police station I had to go to Zuey's. I hung out with GG and DG for a little while, and talked to J some while we smoked outside. GG has this white trash friend that seemed ridiculous - people who cheat are just dumb. Anyway, DG left and GG and I hung out for a little longer and then I went to Wendy's. Got some fries and chili and a burger but they were all nasty. E's roommate brought her little american bulldog, Chopper, to the bar, and I got to hold Wendell while GG went to pet Chopper. I felt special. K said some really mean things to me last night, but I guess they weren't really so mean as they were harsh. He told me that he knew of so many men who were interested in dating me but I couldn't keep my mouth shut so they wouldn't be with me. That sucked because just last week K told me I was obnoxious, and I never thought I was. I think I'm going to stop drinking so much and just stop being myself because I don't want to be thought of or even actually be obnoxious. I don't want to be that girl that people walk in and walk out because I'm there.
TG had a serious conversation with me last night about my sleeping around habits, and he made me cry because he cares about me and thinks I'm a good person and doesn't want me to get hurt. He said he was worried about me and GG hanging out because he knows the type of people I used to hang around and he doesn't want GG or me to get into danger or harm. I felt loved.
CCC came in around 1am, just as I was signing my tab. We talked until about 2am, and in that time I told him I really really liked him about 117 times. I told him that GG and I had decided I should ask him to be my boyfriend, and he said that he thought it was too soon and we need to get to know each other better first. I said I would ask him the next time we got together. He laughed. CCC died his hair brown, it is kind of strange looking because his hair is usually bright neon reddish orange. I think he looks older with regular colored hair, and cuter.
I don't know if I'm going to go to Zuey's tonight. I only have $64 to last me until May 31st (that would be $4.91 per day.) Oh well. I could always drink water. Tomcat does it, why can't I?
Late,
Kel

No comments: