01 May 2005

I was feeling like a stranger in a strange land

"...You know, where people play games with the night... god, it was too hot to sleep... I turned around and she said, 'Why do you always end up down at Nick's Cafe?'... Catch the Blue Train... look for me, Somewhere down the Crazy River..." ~"Somewhere Down the Crazy River" by Robby Robertson

That song is the fucking shit. It's so deep. I could listen to it a million times in a row.

Well this weekend was fairly uneventful, but nice. Friday night GG and I went to Zuey's. It was this chick named Alicia's birthday, and they had some food laid out for her party. She told us to help ourselves, so we had some chicken wings and some olives/cheese/celery. Well GG had celery, not me. Ick. I was looking under the foil at the chicken wings, and DB comes up to me and she's like, "I think that is for a party only." I was like, "Yah, I know, she said we could have some." And then DB had the nerve to go ask Alicia if we were actually allowed. What a fucking bitch. Later that night, I ordered a drink and DB says to me, "Don't walk out on your tab tonight." I was so offended. I have only walked out on my tab once, and it was six dollars and I had a good reason - I had gone to pick MF up from work and it was blizzarding and I couldn't drive back - but they had my card that time! One time I forgot my card, and one other time my paycheck hadn't gone through my account yet, so my card didn't go through. But I have never intentionally walked out on my tab. I hate that girl, she's so mean.
Anyway, GG and I sat and talked the whole night, it was pretty good. She is having some worries about her relationship with her boyfriend, I, but I think they will be okay. They've moved out of the "honeymoon" phase and they are getting comfortable with each other and that is a little weird for them. I'm sure they will be just fine. M**cus showed up and he was crying, that was weird. He was doing the man-cry where his eyes get all red and watery and he sniffles a lot but no tears actually fall. He was trying to talk to me and I was like "Wow buddy" and then he kissed me which was very weird... and then he was going off about his insane crazy girlfriend, K*m, and I just kept thinking he was drunk and getting drunker. He gave me his beer because he was so drunk he couldn't finish it. He and K were harassing me, smacking my ass and stuff. I showed them my pierced nipples and they were like surprised... I don't know why.

Last night GG and I met up at Zuey's for the fish fry. It was okay, the fries were good and the fish wasn't bad. The boring kid, Nicholas, was there, thank god he left after an hour. I was about to die from boredom listening to him. I kept trying to say things like, "Gee I don't feel like talking today" or "I'm not really in the mood for conversation" but he kept talking!! I think he has a crush on me because he throws out lame ass pick up lines sometimes and I'm just like, "whatever dude" - I think he's on the edge of being semi-retarded, seriously. Maybe he was a crack baby or something. Some people came in that I didn't know, and K and I were talking about my nipples and the girl wanted to see them. I showed her. I think she was a lesbian because I said something about men and she indicated that she had no interest in men. Zuey's was so boring in general that GG and I were going to go to the VIP because I've never been there before. She mentioned two nice bartenders that work there, Katie (I think) and Danielle. Danielle is SB's Danielle, so I called DS to see if she was working. He said that she probably was, so I didn't want to go. Yuck on Danielles. We decided to go up to Crabby Tom's to do some karoke. I sang "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys, and GG sang "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood. She's really good at that song, and everyone clapped loud for her. There was a girl with a drunk mom (who was puking in the bathroom, thank god I missed that!) and the mom kept wanting to pet Wendell. I really need to get on making those t-shirts! Crabby Tom's was boring too, nobody there really talks. We were sitting with M and R from Sunbury, and turns out they know one of GG's friend's mom who worked at the IGA. That was cool. R and I talked about all my problems with TM, and we decided that I should buy a gun and learn how to fire it before I file the police report. After GG sang her song, we left and went back to Zuey's. GG called I on the way there, and she was like, "Hey I you want to touch Kelly's tits?" and good thing he said "No". Hahaha.
Back at Zuey's, RJ was there and some other people, but it was still boring. M**cus and his stupid fucking bitch girlfriend K*m were there, and he was actually nice to me but she was still unfriendly and bitch like. Oh well, I don't care. I was talking to C, J*R's cousin, on the phone trying to meet up with TS (I'm afraid I said some awfully mean things about J*R, which will probably get back to him, but oh well. He never calls me and its upsetting because it seems like he only wants to hang when I have drugs.) Mc, the Irish guy, showed up outof nowhere and handed me a joint. I was like "what the hell" so I took a few hits and I got so fucking high it was ridiculous. I went back in and tried to finish my beer but I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Gave Mc my number and left. It was fucked up man. I didn't even bother to call TS back because I seriously would have been worthless for fucking, hahaha.

I woke up this afternoon around one, and now I'm updating my blog. I'm proud of myself because I have only spent about $21 this weekend, on my card, so tonight I think I will get a few beers at Eldo's and drink water the rest of the night. Karaoke in eight hours! Yay!

Late,
Kel

No comments: