06 May 2005

Seems to me that "maybe" pretty much always means "no."

Tuesday I went to the prosecutor's office to file charges against TM for menacing, and felony charges against him for the stuff he stole from me. It was a three hour ordeal, not very exciting and quite mentally taxing. I talked to Yo when I was done and we decided that she would stay with me for a little while til she can get back on her feet.

I went to Zuey's because I needed to drink, not to mention that Tuesday was my third wedding anniversary and I was quite upset about that. I started talking to this boy, N, and realized after a few minutes that I had met him last summer. That time he was drunk and had long hair. He was quite irritating to talk to, so I gave him a fake phone number. I was fairly nice though, and gave him a hug goodbye, but then he tried to kiss me. I never thought of him again. It was pretty funny how he happened to be that same guy - he vaguely remembered me too, which made me feel kinda special. He said he had thought of me a few times and wondered when he might run back into me. So N and I are talking, really hitting it off, and Sh* comes in. We are all talking, and Sh* mentions SB. I was like, "Sh*, can you do me a favor - can you please get my DVD back from him?! I have left messages, I have told him I don't want to fuck him, I don't care to talk to him, etc. and he never calls me back." N looks at me and he's like, "I can get your movie back." So I ask him if he knows SB.

"He's my brother."

Oh shit. I have thus dug myself into a 12 foot hole and jumped in with both feet in my mouth. N has just become NB.

I vowed to not talk until 1 a.m. It was only 19 minutes from when I made the vow, but I didn't talk to anyone but E, GG, and DG. Following is the conversation that NB and I had on a small bar napkin while waiting for 1 a.m. to arrive:

K: So what is your favorite movie?
N: Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
K: Mine's American Psycho.
K: Choose between: shot of vodka and everyone dies or shot to your head and no one dies?
N: Gimme the shot of vodka, I'm not ready to die yet. You?
K: Same. Let's fuck and repopulate. :)
N: Sounds Good. Your place? :)
K: Well I guess, cuz it's closer. If you're still down w/me.
N: I'm game.
K: Nice. Good to see that my hole was not that deep... that sounded bad...well let me finish my beer at least *wink*
N: That works for me.
K: Cool. And you don't even have to be my boyfriend. Yippy.
N: That's cool. No expectations that way.
K: Well ya know, wouldn't wanna talk shit about you or somethin'. But if you're good I'm gonna want more. Be forewarned.
N: No problem there.
K: Haha FYI I didn't shave cuz I didn't plan on getting fucked tonight. Not a lesbian <-----
N: We can fix that. :)
K: Planning on showering with me? By the way, I'm saving this note for our grandkids. (Kiddin')
N: I'm game for that.
K: Yay! Babies! Oh wait. You meant showering... crikey. I'm almost done - you?
N: Ready when you are.

We left and went back to my house, and upon entering my bedroom, we sat on the bed. NB and I proceeded to have one of the best conversations I have had in a long, long time. We did get intimate, and he was really REALLY good. The only thing that was not-so-awesome was that he left gigantic hickeys on both sides of my neck. We had more conversation after that. After a little while we tried to do it again, but we were both pretty tired and it was almost five a.m. so we cuddled up and talked some more, and fell asleep. I slept so soundly in his arms, it was amazing. When I woke up and the alarm was going off, I noticed that he and I had slept in the exact same cuddling position all night long. I was shocked - that has never happened to me before! I showered and he showered and we left, talking a little bit in the parking lot. He gave me his number (for the second time in a year!) and kissed me goodbye. *sigh*

Wednesday I went to Zuey's and hung out with GG a little bit, but mostly with Z and L. I also talked to J*R and TS a little, who brought their friend R with them. J*R was completley fucked up. TS and R were just drunk. Apparently they had taken about six somas each - bad idea to mix those with beer! They left, and about 10 minutes after they had gone, TS called me up and said that they had dropped J*R off and he and R wanted me to come down to TS's so they could double team me. I was up for that, but not willing because I didn't feel like driving to TS's, they were drunk, and I was interested in sleeping with Z that night. Z and I left around 2 a.m., and tried to go to Taco Bell but it was closed. I'm not going to go into details about Z, but let's just say that he was very weird. Very... dominating, but not in a "telling me what to do" way, more of a "I'm the man and you'll do as I say" kinda way. Very weird. He is very good at cuddling though... not as good as NB, but I'm biased.

After Z left, I called NBwhile he was at work. We talked for almost an hour, and had a real conversation. I like him a lot, but I'm trying not to because he has a five year old son in Texas and he is planning on moving back there soon to be with him. I shouldn't be upset or jealous about that because, well, it's his child. But I am. We made tentative plans for Saturday for dinner cooked by me because he likes to eat Pasta and I like to cook it.

Last night GG and I went to Jersey Mike's for dinner and then to Eldo's for karaoke for Cinco de Mayo. It was pretty fun and we got to sing a lot, and Moose was there. CCC showed up later at the end of the night. DS showed up too and he had just had Lasik Eye Surgery. I spent $23 and felt pretty good. I'm trying to cut down on my spending because it is hard to make it from check to check, and I don't know why. I only spend about $20-30 each time I go out. Oh well. Sunday is Mother's Day, how thrilling. I'm not looking forward to going to Cleveland, but I know it's the nice thing to do.

Late,
Kel

No comments: