02 May 2005

I've been travelin', buzzin' time, with my fishin' pole and my bottle o'shine...

Well, TM's in jail. He punched Yo in the eye this morning after he got home from the bar. She called the cops and they arrested him this afternoon.

Well, LF got fired this morning. DE found out from BE whom I had told she was looking for a new job, and he let her go. Not to mention that she sucks terribly.

Well, GG rocks. Let's make a list!

People Who Really Fucking Rock
Me
GG
G
MF
DR
Moose
Tomcat
C***de
KP
K
My people from work except Andrew
BR
Big J

People Who Really do NOT Fucking Rock
Andrew
TM
LF
DB
the other Danielle
K*m

Everyone else is neutral, so don't be offended. Better to not be on a list than to be on the second one! Yay! Also you can't make either list if I don't know you that well. Yay again!

No comments: