17 May 2005

Sorry for the delay, I was masturbating

Hey kids!
Not much happened this week, I went on a date with CCC (kind of) on Friday. Found out his real name is Cassidy today. Very interesting. Maybe mom like the Partridge Family. Met up with L at Eldo's on Sunday, we kissed a lot, it was not bad but also not good. That's really about the only news I have. TM is still in jail, yay. NB still hasn't called me back and I feel really bad. Last Tuesday TS and R called me up to come and fuck their friend but I didn't go. I told them I would be there shortly and never showed up. I rule. J*R called me on Wednesday and well, I basically told him he was a big fucking loser and needed to make up his mind because I wasn't going to wait around forever.
Yeah, interesting week. At least GG and I had fun.
Late,
Kel

No comments: