23 May 2005

I wasn't supposed to but I did...

Friday: J*R calls me up wanting a piece of ass. I tell him he's nuts. Drive way out to BFE by the juvenille correction facility on the river to his cousin's house. Tell J*R that I must be secretly in love with him to drive way out there, have him not answer, drive home, and then drive all the way back out there again. I used up 1/4 tank of gas! He says he's happy I'm here. I punch him in the arm until I'm satisfied. Hang out with his friends/cousin, learn how to play horsehoes (I'm very bad) and do a couple lines. Have two beers. Try and have sex with J*R in a bathroom that is 3'x3' (ok, maybe 4'x4') and it doesn't work. Question him as to why we never have sex like normal people, always in a hallway or bathroom or on a couch or whatever. He says he doesn't know. I suggest coming home with me so we can actually get something accomplished. We leave. On the way home I smell apples. It's J*R's chewing tobacco. I think that's clever but still yucky. J*R likes to hold my hand while I'm driving. Come home, I'm so proud of him because he actually gets it up and keeps it up. I like that, he's quite long when he's not all blown out. I experience my fourth orgasm ever in my life from oral sex and that makes me happy as well. J*R must have been practicing or something because I think it may have been the best sex J*R and I have ever had. Yay for J*R getting it up and being a good licker! Now I just have to work on him not talking so much. A girl can only answer the question, "You like that cock?" so many times in one night. I took him home in the morning and he left his dip in my car so now it smells like apples. Not a bad smell, just odd.

Saturday: Laid around the house all day long. Literally did nothing. Showered and watched some TV at night, drank several beers, went to bed.

Sunday: Y gave me some cash that she owed me, so I went to Meijer and I bought a grill, a birdfeeder (and food) and some weed killer ($60.) My patio is frickin' sweet man but it's overgrown with weeds and that sucks. I actually woke up at around 9am on Sunday, I was confused. After being so motivated so early in the morning, I was tired so I watched some Lifetime Movies and put the grill together. Very difficult to attach a lid to a bottom that is on wheels. Still not sure how I accomplished that one. Napped a little, and then decided I needed to go shopping. Went to AutoZone and finally bought washer fluid and gas enhancing crap ($4.) Decided to go to the mall. I hate all malls, but I especially hate Polaris Fashion Place (not Polaris Mall, Polaris FASHION PLACE.) Went to the Lane Bryant and tried on some cool shit, ended up buying two bras which I desperately needed (I even bought a pink one, how groovy) and a pair of cropped brown pants and a tangerine colored sleeveless blouse ($117.) I was very happy because I have gone down one size in regular fitted pants. Go me, I rule. Later on went to Eldo's for karaoke, The Big Dicked Indian was there with his drunken girlfriend who hates my great t-shirts, M0053 was there (haha, you like that Gina?) and of course GG and Doc and a couple of other folks. I sang so awesomely, I was very proud of myself, especially because my lungs and sinuses were both congested. Talked to Doc for a little bit and he decided that he needed to come home with me. We didn't plan on having sex, just sleeping together because we are both tired of sleeping alone. He followed me home and I was thrilled because I have always been really attracted to Doc, even though he is 17 years older than me. But he's like, this great cute Italian with curly hair and one gold earring and he's not fat but not skinny he's just perfect looking. Haha, that sounded like a little girl. Oh well. We came home and went to sleep, and he was fondling me and stuff but we didn't have sex... Until six o'clock this morning when he woke me up in that special way and I was like "oh, hey now" and it was funny because I was dreaming that I was a famous Italian painter and he was an opera singer (which he has trained in opera before) and we were making love in a studio amidst paintings and drawings and flowing sheets and romantic movie-ish crap like that... I opened my eyes and all I could see was his curly hair in front of me and the blanket over us, so I closed my eyes again and kept thinking about the whole studio thing. It was lame, I know, but I never have fantasies so I think I'm entitled to one once in a while. I laughed at myself when we were done though, for thinking that way. He left this morning around 8:45am, and I called off sick because I woke up not being able to breathe. I want to go back to sleep but if I lay down my lungs get clogged and then I'm just choking instead of resting. Hopefully my doctor will give me some medication this afternoon.
Til next time,
Kel

PS - For references to my little dream-sex-fantasy, see the movie, "Artemisia" about a 17 yr old girl who is a great painter in the 1600's and she falls in love with a 40-something year old guy who is also a great painter and then they are persecuted for their love. It's based on a true story!

No comments: