02 May 2005

There's not much you can do or say to change me - People just get a little bit crazy.

Well, I finally did it. I was going to wait until I bought a gun and learned how to fire it, but I filed a police report (technically two) against TM.

Let's start with this evening.

I went to Eldo's after spending the whole day sitting in the chair watching movies and Animation Domination (on Fox.) GG showed up after a little while, and we ended up sitting with Big J, Moose, and DR. G was sitting with us some of the time. Cat wasn't there tonight so Doc was running her show, and there weren't hardly any singers. That was cool though because I got to sing eight songs when usually I only sing between two and four. Moose and GG really hit it off, he's awesome and she is too, so I wasn't surprised. Plus I think Moose loves women in general! I talked a little bit with DR, who is G's old roommate. He and I made a date for Wednesday night after seven. I'm very excited. I like him, even though he is definitely NOT my type at all - he's only a little taller than me, and fairly round. Usually I like my men MUCH taller and very very thin. Must be fate or something. Plus "Kelly Reynolds" would look great on a business card. The only weird thing is that he has an 11 year old daughter... that's quite close to my age... oh well.
So, I'm at Eldo's and TM and MF show up. I say hello to MF but not TM because I have been quite upset with him lately. Yo confirmed that he stole my wedding rings, and it has been downhill from there. Well G mentioned something to TM about us having a tiff, and TM just walks out. He calls me from Zuey's saying that I need to get over there right now and talk to him or he's going to fuck me up and fuck everyone who is with me up. I'm like whatever loser I'm not going. After I drop GG off, I do go to Zuey's and confront TM. As usual, he starts running his mouth and making threats so I just laid into him. I told him he's a bad father, a bad friend, and a bad husband, he's a worthless deadbeat theif and liar. I went on and on and then he started to threaten me with physical harm so I left and went to talk to Yo. We talked for a minute, and then I came home and immediately called the cops. Fuck TM. He needs to be taught a lesson. He has ruined my life enough - I got over the cocaine addiction but now I'm just stuck with this fucking loser... Hopefully something will come of this. I have to call the prosecutor tomorrow to see if I can get a restraining order. *sigh* I am hungry and tired but I can't eat or sleep because I am so upset. GG was nice enough to offer to stay up and talk to me but I think I'm going to go crash. Sometimes I hate my life. Sometimes I hate other peoples' lives... like TM. I'm mostly just hurt because I never thought he would steal from me or lie to me. We have been friends for five years, and I never had a problem until recently. I don't think I will ever understand.

Late,
Kel

PS- another guy for the cast of characters is I, GG's hot sexy cute boyfriend/boytoy!

No comments: