07 May 2005

The Lighthouse's Tale

"And the winds that blow remind me of what has been, and what will never be."

People are so fucking dumb. Check this shit out: (You can tell what a moron she is just by all her ridiculous typos!)

Kelly : hey how have you been
LF : fine
Kelly : start the new job yet?
LF: yep not like it matters to yu
Kelly : i've called you , you didn't call me back
Kelly : tried to talk to you on monday night but you were too busy
LF: thats cause i know alittle secret
Kelly : and what is that?
LF: you told dave,
Kelly : Nope
Kelly : I told Brian
LF: and you can sit and try to deny it
Kelly : Brian told Dave
LF: why would you do that
Kelly : good try
LF: when you know he would tell dave
LF: same thing
Kelly : We didn't want you to jeopardize everyone's livelihood
LF: how is that when i wanted to help get as many closed as possible
Kelly : Why the fuck would I tell Dave anyway? I knew that when you went to give your 2 weeks he would let you go that day anyway
LF: you just made them lose money but you know what thats fine, i really saw how you are
Kelly : I will have 27 loans on my next check lady
Kelly : you keep trying and you keep failing
Kelly : this is hilarious
LF: thats why you wanted to get me out of there
LF: i am not stupid kelly
Kelly : I've already closed 20 loans
LF: you are selfish
Kelly : No, I'm better than you
LF: that is why yuo will never have true friends
LF: you like to backstab them
Kelly : Every loan I have gotten of yours I have had to redo everything
Kelly : I mean, you couldn't even fill out a 1003 properly!
LF: if i am better then you how was i recomened for the job
Kelly : pathetic
LF: cright
LF: thats why i have been doing this for 5 years
Kelly : good luck on that $100,000
Kelly : yeah, so have I
LF: if i didnt know how to do that and i pretty sure dave would have gotten rid of me long ago
Kelly : well its funny that you say that
Kelly : because he was already looking for someone new
Kelly : and i lied to you about the junior processor crap i was telling you about
LF: its ok you helped me my making mrore money faster, and know everyone sees how you really are
LF: thats fine
Kelly : the office is so wonderful now that you're gone
LF: i dont care
Kelly : its quiet
LF: i am happy where i am'and i am happy i dont have to deal with you
Kelly : no fighting
LF: great lifeso have a f
Kelly : no stress

But besides that, my day has been okay! Even that just made me laugh, as it were. I worked out and cleaned up a lot. I had started cleaning last night and just kept going till I passed out. J*R and I had phone sex last night, it was very weird. I don't really know HOW to have phone sex, but I went with it and it was interesting. Then his phone cut out and I couldn't get ahold of him. Damn Nextels. NB is supposed to come over for dinner tonight, but I haven't been able to get ahold of him. I hope he isn't like his brother. I also hope that he didn't talk to SB and SB filled his head with stupid shit or something. Oh well. It's only 4:20 pm - if he doesn't call me by 8pm I will just make my own dinner *sniff* and try to get ahold of someone else. I hate boys.

No comments: