08 May 2005

And when we meet, as I'm sure we will...

*SIGH*

Boys - all I really want is boys
And in the morning it's boys
Cause in the evening it's boys
I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile
From White Castle to the Nile
...
Boys- to do the dishes
Boys- to clean up my room
Boys- to do the laundry
Boys- and in the bathroom
Boys- that's all I really want is boys
Two at a time - I want boys
With new wave hairdos - I want boys
I ought to whip out my - boys, boys, boys, boys, boys!

Adapted from "Girls" by The Beastie Boys

So last night I went out to buy cigarettes and decided to go to Zuey's. I walked in and who should be there but the wonderful and always lovely SB. I talked to him a little bit, and told him about his brother. He introduced me to his "girl" Dawn (another white trash hoe.) I mentioned NB, and SB's reaction was pretty fucking hilarious. I was like, "Yeah I ran into your brother again the other day" and related the story about last summer. Then SB mentioned that NB was at his house sleeping, and I was like, "Oh, okay. He was supposed to come over for dinner tonight. I figured he may have fallen asleep." Again, a priceless look appears on SB's face. He mentioned something about his brother being the man. I said nothing.
Later that night, I had had 2 pitchers and a shot of Tequila and somehow had gotten very drunk. I'm not sure how this happened, but I think it had to do with my emotional state. I was bitter about all guys leaving me for white trash, and slightly upset that I did not get to see NB. Guess who shows up! NB! Yippy. Too bad I was crunked and my attempts at conversation with him went something along the lines of:
"You should come over, no? Ok, I know you have to work tomorrow and you're on call right now. We should be friends. I really like you. We should spend a lot of quality time together with lots of sex but not call it dating. I was very upset because I was afraid you were just like your brother. He really pissed me off because he constantly would call and say all the emotional things and then leave me behind for white trash. I'm so drunk. I want to spend a lot of time with you. I know I should not be jealous or upset that you might move to Texas but I am and I don't know why because we aren't dating. We should have a lot of sex. I like having sex with you. You're much better than your brother. Gosh, I'm talking about your brother a lot. I'm sorry, he irritates me. I'm wonderful and I'm tired of getting turned down. God I'm drunk."
Nothing like waxing poetic with a bitter outlook and a body full of beer.

Late,
Kel

No comments: