27 May 2005

Who believes in the shot fairy?!

I do! I do!

Oh my god kids I was so trashed last night and I only spent $17.00.

I bought several beers at Zuey's, and some old guys bought me one also. I think I had a total of maybe 8 beers by the time I left and went over to Eldo's for karaoke. Now, 8 beers is nothing for me, as you all should know by now. The thing is, the shot fairy kept visiting me while I wasn't looking and I would no sooner finish a shot then another one would appear! For Free! It was awesome yet terrible because I got TRASHED.

Drove over to Eldo's where I bought a Miller Lite but I don't think I drank much of it because some chick gave me a shot of something that tasted like tequila and brandy mixed together and her brother's phone number. I did sing, and apparently I sang well, although I don't particularly remember it. Moose offered to take me home and let me crash at his place because I was in no condition to drive. So we took GG home and then Moose and I went to Hounddogs for pizza so I could sober up a little bit and because he was hungry. We went there and got a house white pizza, I made the mistake of putting a whole packet of red pepper on my slice, not realising that when you're drunk, your tastebuds are more sensitive. I was almost screaming in pain. These weird kids came in and I told the one kid he looked like a horse. He thought it was funny. Then we were just yelling Napoleon Dynamite quotes back and forth. That was hilarious. I told him to go eat his ham. After we ate, I felt a lot better so Moose took me back to my car. He followed me home to make sure I was okay. I wasn't drunk anymore, just incredibly sleepy. Moose is my hero for taking care of me!

Click here for the magic of Napoleon Dynamite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, ya sure did sing well. Ya know I'd tell ya if ya sucked. Yay! Finally figured out how to comment. Now i just need to figure out how people can comment in my LJ, even if they don't have one. Yay for Google. *laughs* Going to bed now.