13 September 2005

Eat Salmon - The Other Pink Meat

Saturday I went to Zuey's and it was pretty darn cool. The game was good, we lost, but it was a really good game anyway. Most of the regulars were there, and Ferfer showed up too and Dennis as well. They ended up leaving together, and although I don't really like Ferfer, I thought that was a bad idea since that chick disappeared from Lido's a little while ago and she ended up raped and dead and they haven't found the guy. Dennis doesn't seem like that type of guy, but he's creepy. Ferfer even said she thought he was creepy but she went with him anyway - that made sense. *frown* This dude came in with a HUGE golden lab that looked almost just like a big Wendell. His name was Gabe and the dude we will call K. His girlfriend is blind and her name is P. K and P are very nice and they just moved in across the way.

I ended up talking to this dude, CC. He was pretty cool. We were talking about all kinds of things and I thought it was awesome because normally dudes I talk to are just all about "Can I go home with you tonight" and that is REALLY boring. Well we did end up going home together, and it was fine. He was just hilarious. The next morning we sat around watching terrible television and actually having a conversation. That was cool. I took him back to Zuey's around noon-ish, and as I'm about to pull in he says, "Keep going" and I'm like... whatever. So we go around the block and when we've reached Morse Road he says, "Well you can let me out here." And I say, "Are we close to your house?" (There are some apartments right there.) His reply is, "No, I thought I saw my girlfriend's car at Zuey's."

MOTHERFUCKER.

How lame is that? Why does this always happen to me?! I'm gonna hold out for SL from now on, I don't care if he's out fucking nine bitches a day, I'm really seriously done with fucking random losers. Eff that. Oh well.

Sunday was really boring. I literally laid around and did NOTHING all day long. I think I played on the internet for awhile. I made a bunch of food though, I was just in the mood for cooking. After watching the new Simpsons and Family Guy I went to Eldo's for karaoke, as usual, and it was completely dead. I got to sing about five times, that rocked. I sang "Wait" by White Lion because GG was out of town and I wanted to try it. I rocked. I always rock. I attempted to not drink Miller Lite, but it failed. I had one Bacardi O and one Bacardi Black Cherry (Lo Carb) and the O was very sweet and the Black Cherry tasted like cat litter. I had a Corona to make the transition, but eventually ended up back at Miller Lite. I tried, I tried, but I just love my Miller Lite.

So there has been this rumour going around Eldo's that I have sucked 47 cocks in the parking lot. I'm not really sure if I mentioned this in an earlier post or not, but it's really starting to piss me off. I've sucked one cock two times in the parking lot. Fuck those people.

Fuzz and his woman broke up on Sunday afternoon. I guess she called him up and told him she found someone else and to get the fuck out. I feel bad for Fuzz because he's hurting, but he brought on a lot of it himself. Plus they are huge coke heads. So I sang "Runaway" for him, and he cried. We talked a little, and he cried. He cried.

Yesterday was awesome. After work I went to SR's to get the second installment of Kelly's Hair Repair Challenge. I've never had real highlights before, and they look pretty frickin' awesome. I love how she does my hair when I go there because it looks so cool, and I'm sad cuz I can never get it to be the same the next morning. I need a big fat curling iron I think. We went to Zuey's afterwards, and I talked to this chick, we'll call her Tine for now, and turns out that we have a lot in common. She's incredibly loud though. Oh well. Maybe she has a hearing problem. But anyway, she is actually really nice and it's funny that we never talked before. So I hung out for a little while because KT kept buying me beers, and then I had to run to Krogers and home to change. When I got back, RJ and BR and Fuzz and TG had all showed up, and well as MG (the t-shirt guy) and his female friend. K and P were there with Gabe also, so I said hi to them. RJ, TG, MG, the girl, Nicholas and I played this kind of trivia game and it was terribly fun. Someone would name a subject and it went around the circle twice you had to name something of that subject. We did sexual positions, models of cars, things that rhyme with "pink" and so on. It was GREAT. I left around midnight and went down to Brewstirs because Cat has a new show there. It's a cute little place, but I don't know if I will go back or not. It's not really my kind of place.

Tonight is karaoke at the Hot Spot. Yay. I have about nine piles of kitten shit to clean up when I get home.

No comments: