01 September 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

Name: Kelly
Birthday: February 1
Birthplace: Akron, OH
Current Location: Columbus, OH
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Bleach blonde/golden/red/black (oh yes, I'll post pics later)
Height: 5'6''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: Well I'm 75% German/25% Polish but my mom is 75% German/25% Irish and my dad is 100% Bohemian...
The Shoes You Wore Today: Sandals (dressy)
Your Weakness: The Sauce
Your Fears: Spiders, money
Your Perfect Pizza: None, I effing hate pizza
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get some cash in my account and keep it there
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: "Oh bah"
Thoughts First Waking Up: Another day, damn!
Your Best Physical Feature: Lips and Tits and Lips
Your Bedtime: Whenever I start to fall asleep talking to SL
Your Most Missed Memory: Hmmm...?
Pepsi or Coke: I prefer energy drinks, like Moster Lo-Carb
MacDonalds or Burger King: Taco Bell (I hate burgers)
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both
Do you Smoke: Yep
Do you Swear: I have to.
Do you Sing: Like a Siren.
Do you Shower Daily: If I didn't I think I'd stink.
Have you Been in Love: Yep
Do you want to go to College: Never have, never will.
Do you want to get Married: Did that already...
Do you belive in yourself: Do you believe in me?
Do you get Motion Sickness: On everything BUT an airplane.
Do you think you are Attractive: I'm a hotty.
Are you a Health Freak: Har har, far from it
Do you get along with your Parents: Most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms: Oh yes
Do you play an Instrument: Piano and skin flute
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: I will not justify this with an answer.
In the past month have you Smoked: No way! Alright, yes.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: I rolled...
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Kinda
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Fuck Corporate America!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I don't think I've eaten Oreos for a year.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yep
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yep
In the past month have you been Dumped: No,but I've been cheated on twice
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Noper
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Only a few hearts...
Ever been Drunk: Today? Not yet.
Ever been called a Tease: Never! I always follow through!
Ever been Beaten up: Yes ma'm
Ever Shoplifted: Not on purpose... some panties got stuck to my bag once. Long story.
How do you want to Die: At Zuey's. Preferably not in the parking lot.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I am grown up and I am Sr. Loan Processor!
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy
Best Clothing Style: Mine. Black.
Number of Drugs I have taken: a lot
Number of CDs I own: Around 100-200
Number of Piercings: 6
Number of Tattoos: One
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Getting Married

No comments: