02 September 2005

The End of the World as We know it

I'm definitely convinced that we are currently experiencing the end of the world. In my first eighteen years of life, hardly nothing happened. Yes, there were natural disasters, like the Tsunami that hit Japan in the late 80's (I think), the earthquake in California back in the early 90's, etc, but nothing that happened all in a row like this. Since 2000 there have been at least eight hurricanes, the tsunami, global warming, fucking biblical type deaths in third world countries. It's coming to an end folks, yep.

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH SKIP THE PARAGRAPH TO FOLLOW.

On a different note, my kittens have worms and it is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever encountered in my life. I woke up this morning so thrilled that they didn't shit on the floor overnight, only to see a pile of what I thought was cat yak. No biggie, Sheeba pukes all the time. Well, I get up on it with a paper towel and the Awesome Orange, and there, in the "yak" (which turned out to bloody cat shit) were worms, alive, crawling and squirming around. I puked, literally. My poor kittens. No wonder they can't make it to the box. Now I have to take them to vet and spend a whole shit load of money to fix them. I don't even have half as much money in my account as it will take to cover the exam and fecal sample/test alone. Not to mention the cost of worm medication for all three of them, if need be. This is absolutely fucking disgusting. I know I can't get the worms, but if all three of them have it I'm fucked. Sheeba is too old to deal with that and the kittens are too young and fragile. If I don't get them cured, they will literally starve to death - eating and shitting and never getting any nutrition. They eat like pigs, too! Poor kittens. I just have terrible luck with kittens, it's ridiculous. I had Butters when I was married, and she was the devil in-feline. Then there was Big Eel/Greyson, who was constantly trying to be a big boy and ended up being crushed by Chico so often that I finally had to give him away. After that was Spencer, who had feline lukemia or parvo for cats or something and just randomly collapsed and died one night. I can't take this emotionally. I'm a failure. How will I ever raise a child?!

THE GROSSNESS IS OVER.

So last night while I was on the phone with SL I went downstairs to get my cigarettes and heard a strange noise coming from the half bathroom. I investigated, and much to my dismay, the ceiling in the furnace room had collapsed. Wonderful. This is the third place I've lived in where the ceiling collapsed. First time was in my condo when the bathroom ceiling between the 1st and 2nd floors collapsed, followed a few weeks later by the bathroom ceiling between the basement and the 1st floors collapsing. That was wonderful. Then when I lived in the duplex downtown, the kitchen ceiling underneath the bathroom collapsed. Twice. I give up. I thought briefly about living in a cave, however, if the ceiling of a cave collapsed, I'd be killed or trapped inside... today, that doesn't sound so bad.

I got another email from Yahoo! today:

Hello,
Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Account Services.
Please note that automated scripts cannot change the Date of Birth on
Yahoo! accounts. The Date of Birth is the most important item on a
Yahoo! account, therefore it cannot be viewed, let alone changed.
I have confirmed the Date of Birth on file for your account and can
guarantee that the date of Birth on file during registration is the Date
of Birth on file today.
Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.
Regards,
Colt
Yahoo! Customer Care
For assistance with all Yahoo! services, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

This shit is just ludicrous. I cannot believe them. Here is my answer:

How would you know if they are the same if they supposedly cannot be changed? If you don't have the ability to change the date of birth, then what would be in your system to prove that it had never been changed? I've encountered several more people who have had this problem recently, and I really think you should have your security people look into this worm problem. I'm not afraid to go to the press and let them know that there is worm out there destroying people's accounts and you aren't doing anything about it, or even looking into the possibility of it.

Fucking Yahoo. This shit is really fucking retarded, and I will go to the press and tell them about this. Yahoo! has no idea who they have fucked with. I will single-handedly take down this motherfucking company.

Anyway.

Wednesday I went to the Hot Spot with NB and KP. It was pretty cool, saw NMc and sang with him. Yes, NB and I did do the nasty before we went, but I felt bad during and after, you know, with loving SL and all. But SL said it was okay, and I shouldn't feel bad, but I still did. I got over it a bit, but whatever. I can't believe that I actually effed NB and didn't enjoy myself completely. Everyone I talk to is like "Well I'm sure SL is down in Florida effing chicks" and I'm like, "I don't know and I don't want to know, but I hope he would be honest with me." I know we aren't dating or anything yet, but when/if we do, I would hope and pray that he would not cheat on me, and be completely honest then too. Especially then. He said he can't lie to girls, but you never know. In my opinion, failing to disclose information is the exact same thing as lying. I am probably getting ahead of myself here but I'm pretty much tired of people downing this relationship, even though its still a friendship. Fuck downers. Anyway, after the Hot Spot I headed over to Zuey's and it was all right. I don't like this chick, Ferfer (that's my nickname for her), she's the one with the fake southern accent that just makes me want to punch her in the mouth. Dennis was there also, as was Nicholas and a few others. Nicholas paid for all my drinks and then he even bought me, Ferfer, and KL roses from the rose guy. That was nuts. I didn't complain though! All in all it was an uneventful evening.

Last night I went to Zuey's as well, and hung out a bit with Jclyn and her daughter's father, Stv. Stv was acting like a hard ass and thinking he was the fucking shit and pretending he was italian. Cracked me up. He bought me a couple beers and shot though, so that was fine. Then he got in a fight with Fuzz at some point, then BR, then D the hairstylist, then Fuzz again... geeze. It was ridiculous. Other things that happened during the evening: D the Hairstylist told me my hair is un-fixable and it looks trashy. GMc came in and we had a great time. Jclyn kissed me twice on the lips, then wanted to know if she could french kiss me, so we did. She was pretty good, and kept complimenting me on my great kissing abilities. Then GMc french kissed me in the parking lot when were leaving. It was a very kissy evening. I only spent $3.75.

Tonight, going to J&J's for a little R&R. Fun times.

No comments: