24 September 2005

Forty Days.

Yay.

This week went by pretty quickly. Monday I stayed home, Tuesday was karaoke, Wednesday I... went to Zuey's, had 4 beers, then Fuzz and I went to Hot Spot where we split a pitcher and I sang with NMc then back to Zuey's for three sips of beer before I went home trashed, Thursday stayed home and watched "A Very Long Engagement" which was fairly disappointing, SL was drunk so I didn't talk to him much but he did tell me "I love you" in front of his friends, Friday stayed home, watched "Kinsey" which was very good if somewhat disturbing since it's true, called SL again, he was drunk (his friend is in town for the weekend), his friend referred to me as "your girl" (when talking to SL) and SL said "I love you" again in front of his friends, today watched OSU vs. IOWA and it was a good game and the nachos at Zuey's looked awesome but I hate eating in front of people.

40 days.

No comments: