15 September 2005

I fucking hate drama.

Okay.

Tuesday was pretty cool. Went to The Hot Spot for karaoke, it was fun. Moose, Tomcat, and GG were there. Fucking Chad the crackhead was there too. He tried to talk to me but I was like no way buddy and ignored him. At least he didn't try to kill me. I sang a whole bunch of songs, I even sang "Wait" and rocked out as usual, but it was weird singing it because GG was there and she is the one who always sings that song. I replaced all the "baby" with "gina".

Last night was just fucking wonderful. KP met me at Zuey's around seven fifteen and we chilled with RJ, Loggy, and MG playing the trivia type game from the other night (one person names a subject, you gotta name something twice around if you can't you drink.) It was terrific fun. MG left, then RJ slipped out unnoticed as usual, so KP and I just talked. Grady came in and we were talking to him and he decided to teach us to play darts. So Loggy and I were a team and KP and Grady were a team. He taught her while Loggy taught me and it was fun!
We decided to play a real game, called "01". You start with 501 points and everytime you get points on the board you subtract them from 501. We were losing, then we came back and rocked! Then I almost cost us the whole game because I got 67 points and we were down to nine left. See, you can't go over how many points are left, so if Loggy would have thrown and gotten 10, we would have lost. Nine is really hard to get, but Loggy actually pulled a miracle and got a single "1" and a double "4". It was awesome. KP was pretty roasted so she left shortly after that.

I was talking to this dude, S, and his friend, M. (Haha, S&M!) They were pretty cool, and each of them bought me a shot. I was feeling really good, but not drunk, just a nice buzz. Then Poke and his brother came in. Gasp. They came right back to where I was, to play pool. I was fucking shocked. Poke had little bottles of liquor in his pocket and I took them and drank them. It was pretty gross but damn they sure enhanced my buzz. He said he came to apologize and all that and I said fine, we can be cool, whatever. During this whole time, S was hanging all over me, which I didn't mind because he is fucking HOT. He looks like a young Bruce Willis. Oh yes. He is muscely too. Not too muscely, but muscely. We were just talking and stuff, and after Poke left, S and I went and sat in the rolly chairs. Then it all went down.

Well aFuzz made me cry last night, hardcore, while we were at the bar. And it was over something so dumb and he just flipped out. I think he was coked up and drunk though, so I shouldn't have gotten so upset but he hurt me! We were talking about how he used to be hot when he was my age (he's about 55 now) and I told him I remembered a pic of him sitting on Leif Garrison's car at a concert, and he gets all pissed off: "I was NOT on Leif Garrison's car! That was the last car my father had before he died! I was at a Leif Garrison concert!" And then he goes on telling me how I'm stupid, I have no respect for anyone, I don't know shit about shit, and so forth. I couldn't believe it, all i did was misspeak! I mean it was the stupidest thing! And he went way over the line with all that other shit. I was crying my eyes out, and signed my tab and left the bar. S ran out after me and convinced me to come in and calm down before I drove home. KL had even put my beer on ice. How thoughtful of her.
Then, Dennis, oh he's an asshole. I barely know this kid, and he starts talking shit about me to my face and I'm like what the fuck. Like, I've been going to this bar for almost two years, and he's been going for a month - who the hell is he to tell me what kind of person I am?! Last week you may remember when he was trying to be a funny guy and said something about me having herpes (I don't) and it pissed me off. That night, he apologized, but I know he didn't mean it because he keeps trashing me and taking it over the line It's one thing to say "ha, you suck" - its another to say "ha, you have herpes". You know? The difference between friends making fun of each other and people being mean. I knew he could tell I was upset over Fuzz, so Dennis was awfully nice and said, "You know he has a point, you're totally disrespectful to me all the time." I told him it was because he hadn't earned my respect because I had been nice to him at first and then he was shitty to me, so why should I respect him? I just say hi when he comes in and I try not to talk to him but he always has some smart ass remark to make - so when he makes those remarks, I'm a total bitch to him because he deserves it. He's some guy who wandered in one night and has decided to stay and be a big prick. I try to ignore him and he keeps pestering. I can only listen to someone talk shit about me so long before I have to defend myself. I think I may punch him the next time i see him. You know, it's Zuey's and I wouldn't get barred or anything and they know that it takes a lot to make me violent, and I've never been in a physical fight there. However, I would probably be too embarassed to ever go back again. That would be bad.

I went home and when I got there I called KL to apologize for all the drama. SL called while I was on with her, and while I was talking to him, Poke called. He wanted to come over. I told him to go ahead and come over, but I had no plans of answering the door. Well, back when he and I were dating, I used to leave the back door unlocked so he could just come in when he wanted. Apparently in my upsetedness I hadn't locked the back door, so when Poke arrived he just walked right in like old times. Damnit. I was so drunk that I couldn't lay on my back, but he felt the need to lay next to me anyway. I told him he would be hard pressed to get me to fuck him, since I was so drunk and I hated his guts, and he said "fine" he just wanted to spend time with me (whatever.) I passed out, and woke up and he was fucking me. I swear to god. I was like are you fucking kidding me!? And Poke says he thought I was awake because I was talking to him. Christ. Oh well. Little did he know that I was on the rag yesterday ahahahahaha. Shoulda checked! We fell asleep and he woke up around five to leave. That was weird but oh well. I didn't particularly care. I wanted to talk to SL but I knew I needed to sleep. Once again, my sleep was awful. I tossed and turned and I'm fucking exhausted today. This is the fourth night in a row!

Late.

No comments: