29 September 2005

I Wish I Had Some Juice

Well I do have some juice, but it's downstairs in the fridge and I don't feel like walking all that way. I'm slothish tonight.

Last night I had THE most wonderful time at Zuey's. It started out kinda shizey, cuz no one was there really that I like to talk to. KT was working instead of KL because Friday is her last day before maternity leave. So he and I talked a little, then right after I had just started drinking my first beer, the boring kid came in. He is so fucking boring. Oh my god, I slammed my beer and he bought my next two, and I think we had only been sitting there for an hour. RC (formerly RJ) was there too and we talked a little bit but he was getting tipsy so, of course, he just up and disappeared.
Finally CC (from a few Saturdays ago) came in and sat on the other side of the bar. I kept mouthing, "Help Me" and nodding my head to the side like I had turrets until he finally came over. We talked, and the boring kid eventually got the hint after I basically ignored him for like twenty minutes. I feel kinda bad, cuz he always buys me a couple beers, but I never ask for them and I've turned them down a few times. He is just so boring. He told me this long ass story about his ex fiance who was in a motorized wheelchair and how in the course of their year-long relationship he spent over $800,000.00 on her - apparently her chair broke and he bought her a new one. How he did that, I will never know. As long as I have been listening to this boring kid, he has worked in the cafeteria at OSU... they sure don't make that kinda money there. Anyway, back to CC.
We sat and talked... yeah. We have really good conversations. He got pretty drunk though, because he had come from the Newport where he had seen the Doves play in concert (I say that as if I have ever heard of the Doves before last night) and drank a lot there and even before the concert. He apologized for the whole dropping him off on the side of the road thing. I was like "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend" and he said it was because I didn't ask. Grrr. No excuse. Absence of truth is equal to a lie. He didn't agree, but he apologized profusely and said he would like to spend some quality time with me. I said that might be okay. After a few hours he had to leave, so we went out to his car cuz I was just being nice. He said he wanted to sit and talk so we went to my car cuz it was closer. He offered to go down on me, which I thought was awfully nice, and I just kinda skirted the issue. We talked some more, and then he left and I went back in the bar.
Some chicks were there and KT was flirting with one of them. They looked like weasley little pigs, with teeny eyes and turned up noses. The younger one was really nice but the older one, that KT was flirting with, was pretty fucking bitchy. Somehow we got talking about the OSU fire from like four years ago where those five kids died. Chad the Crackhead that tried to kill MF admitted to starting that fire and he's going to prison in January for that and a few other things. This chick was telling me I was wrong - I'm like, Okay girlie, whoever the fuck you are, how else would I know that the fire was started with a Malatov Cocktail? Hmmm? How come Chad is going to prison in January for it? Hmmm? She tried to look all sad and shit and I was like whatever because she kept fighting with me. Finally I was like whatever sorry about your friends and turned away to finish talking to her sister (the nicey.)
Suddenly, everyone was gone except for me, RC (who had come back) and BR. BR was drinking again and I wasn't too thrilled about that but hey, he's an adult, I just don't want to see him back in the hospital. I will admit he's a lot more fun when he's had a few though, and that weird little gait he walks with isn't so prominent. We danced a little, like high school sluts, and then he got bored I guess because he started straightening the chairs. How odd. I, of course, showed my tits a whole bunch because KT likes them, and RC actually looked this time. Usually he doesn't, unless I'm showing off new jewelry or something, but it was hilarious - I flopped them out and he goes, "Holy Hell Girl I didn't even realise the immenseness!" or something RC-ish that started with Holy Hell and ended with immenseness. Crazy.
I drove home in the pouring rain and on the way I called SL. He told me they were being followed by the blue lights flashing and I was certain he was gonna go to jail. SL in the hooskow would not make for a pleasant vacation. I finally got ahold of him tonight and he's not in the slammer, thank god. Obviously.
I'm feeling kinda shitty, I think I'm gonna go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an entry! You signed my smoking blog and I read your profile. Hard to believe you're a loan processing officer and you're only in your 20's!