09 September 2005

Switcheroo

Medical News:
Australian researchers have concluded that sex, complex crossword puzzles, and long-distance running all help prevent dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and even Parkinson's disease by stimulating new brain cells, reports the Australian Broadcasting Corp. of a new study from the University of Queensland's Brain Institute in Canberra. Specifically, a chemical called prolactin, which is found in abundance in pregnant women, appears to promote the new cell growth in the brain. Prolactin levels also go up during sex as well.

This is awesome. It also explains why I've been craving crossword puzzles now that I've basically stopped slutting around! Awesome!

Last night at Zuey's was absolutely fucking ridiculous. I got there around seven thirty, and it was already packed with darters. They start at seven o'clock I think, but it was SO packed. I had to park in the street! I was meeting KP, so I chilled at the corner of the bar for awhile, but then I got too cramped by darters so I moved over to the rolly chairs. KP showed up around eight thirty-ish, and I had already had a bunch of beers. We talked for awhile, nothing life changing, but it was good conversation. Y came by for a little bit, and KP left around eleven. I was walking to the bathroom and yelled "Bye!" to Y, and Danielle was right behind me and I accidentally yelled in her face. She was like "okay" and then went in the stall next to me and started yakking. That was great. I don't mind seeing people yak so much, it's the sound of it that really gets to me. What was even better was that she is always bragging about how much she can drink and how well she can hold her alcohol... riiiiiiiiight. I don't know if she had been drinking before she got there, but she didn't get to Zuey's until eight... fucking hilarious.

Since I had just heard all this puking noise, I had to leave. I went over to Eldo's and talked to GG and Moose and Tomcat for awhile. Nobody was really there, it was quite boring. These kids showed up, apparently they are referred to as "the big nuts" because they go (went) to Big Walnut high school. Hilarious. I had one beer and walked out without paying, but I will pay on Sunday when I go I guess. Should be interesting. I don't know if they even noticed. I was driving through the little area and passed KT, Fuzz, and KT's friend on the way. I stopped to say "hi" and KT was like "Kelly will take us!" so they piled in and I drove them to the VIP. KT's friend (I don't know if it was Brian or Ryan or Darrell) was grabbing my boob through my collar the whole time on the way there, and he moved when I was pulling into the parking lot and made me drive through the grass. It was retarded. KT begged to see my tits so I showed them before we went in. When we got there, Cunt Bitch Extraordinairre was not working. Yay! It was the chick from Friday night. I got a shot (I think it was called a Crown Hooter) and put it on KT's tab. I left after my shot because even though I'm more comfortable going into the VIP, I still find it incredibly boring. I hugged Fuzz on the way out then stopped at KT and he gave me a kiss, with tongue of course because he always does that when he's drunk for some reason, and then I hugged his friend, and headed back to Zuey's.

When I got there, it was pretty dead, but there were still stragglers playing darts. KL told me I was lucky I left when I did because apparently good ol' Loggy ralphed on the bar in some dude's special dart mug. I couldn't believe my ears! I've seen Loggy totally ripped before and never saw him yak. Oh well. Dennis said something shitty to me about having herpes (though I don't) and I thought that was really crossing the line. I know I rag on people and we all nit pick at each other but we never say things like that. It's all in good fun and Dennis took it over the line - so I took his phone. Then he apologized, and it was okay, but he was still being an asshole, so I was mean to him. Nicholas bought me a beer and I took it home with me. SL had called me at some point during all this, he talked to Nicholas a few times, and then when I was leaving I was like "well I think I'll go back to Eldo's and drink this beer" and SL said, "You can only have one more beer, and no more!" I was like, "Why?" and he said, "Because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt." and so I went straight home instead of going to Eldo's.

Talked to SL when I got home, and he was with his friend R. I talked to R on the phone while SL did push ups... not sure what that was all about, but whatever. R is young sounding, I think he's 19 yrs. or something. Then SL told me I needed to get some sleep and so I did. Woke up this morning in the weirdest position and now my arm hurts and my fingers are cold. Hopefully this goes away soon.

No comments: