17 January 2006

Drinks with a Purpose

That will be my new Native American name.

Let's see. Saturday... I did nothing. I laid around all day and then I got showered and finished watching Dances with Wolves which is the best movie I've seen in awhile and then fell asleep on the couch. Yep.

Sunday I got up and laid around, then I got dressed and went to O's to get this album for TG. I ended up staying and drinking some beers and we watched the game, and then O made dinner which was fabulous. He is a great cook! I tried to braid O's brother's hair into those cornrow things, and by the way, I cannot braid black hair. Oh man. We went to Whiskey Dick's then and it sucked as usual and I left. I went over to Eldo's and sat with SR and we had a great time. Fun, fun. Then I went over to SS/Jms house around one a.m. and ended up staying til almost three. Needless to say I was damn tired yesterday.

KP and I went to Zuey's yesterday night, I got there around 7 p.m. and she arrived closer to 8 p.m. It was fairly dead the entire time, but it picked up a little and we ended up having a great time. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun at Zuey's. I spent $47.00.

No comments: