30 January 2006

I love you there's a snake in my boot.

Woo! It's been a long time since I posted. I've been so busy, not to mention I was sick, and blah blah blah. Sucks. I really don't have any news... My birthday is in two days, I'm now accepting donations... SL will be here in 12 days! Yay!

Last night at karaoke I was talking to SL and we were doing that silly thing like "I love you times infinity times google" and I was like "I love you to infinity and beyond" and he said "I love you someone poisoned the water hole" (referencing Woody from "A Toy Story") and then right when I was going to say "I love you there's a snake in my boot", SL said it. We are so in sync.

Well I'm busy so I will try to be more regular with the updates. I suggest you all read Normlr's comments from my post about the dream about moving - he really made some good points.

Late.

No comments: