06 January 2006

Some forever, not for better

I don't know, I'm just listening to Johnny Cash. Deal.

Last night was by far one of the shittiest of all shitty nights to be had.

Started out generic, I came home from work an made some tacos, talked to Zara for a bit, watch CBS Nightly News with the new Scheefer guy (he's like 90 years old... weird...) and then painted a shitty looking painting while I talked to my mom and watched Jeopardy. T called and was like "Hey we're at Zuey's it's my birthday come out!" and since I was going to karaoke anyway I said sure no problem. I got to Zuey's at about 21:00 and sat w/T and KP and it was good. KL gave me a HUGE hug when I got there and I felt loved. I had a Miller Lite and two Natty Lite draughts and a Monkey Cum shot. It was all well and good, we talked about a ton of stuff and talked to these people who were from Bob Evans... not sure why we started talking to them but whatever lol they were nice. I wanted to go to Eldo's for karaoke so we headed over there around 23:00. It was d-e-a-d. No one I knew was there really except Spongey and Wolfy and Uncle Bob and of course Zara. I met her best friend A who happens to be super swell. I called GG and she was already on her way over. Moose came in shortly thereafter. Fuckin' Poke and that stupid bitch he fucked the week after we broke up were there too and Poke started out nice but when he saw me talkin to his woman he got mad or something and started flaunting her all around like "look what a great piece I have" even tho she's fat and ugly and D*Martin says I'm the hottest and smartest girl he's ever dated. Regardless, I was already in a foul mood and this just made me feel worse even tho I don't really care about him anymore I just hate it when people shove shit in my face. I called SL because I was upset and he got mad at me because he hates it when I go to Eldo's because I always get into some drama. I talked to him for awhile and it was just upsetting. I left and went to Zuey's for one more beer because I just didn't wanna go home and I talked to KL for awhile and it was okay. I talked to SL more when I got home and cried about all this stupid MMA stuff and I was very upset and I'm still upset today an I just don't feel like talking about it but let's put it this way, I need a fucking divorce.

Here are some pics of T, KP, and some other folks from The Zue. There will be more pics on the Photobucket later tonight.

No comments: