12 January 2006

I'm not the one who's so far away

Well this week has been boring.

Sunday, went to the Clarmont for my mom's birthday. It was alright. I ate all my food except I didn't eat the skin of my baked potatoe. I couldn't believe I ate that much - a salad, some bread, a 12 ox filet mignon, the inside of a potatoe, and a teeny piece of cake. It was crazy good. Sunday night I picked up O and his brother, and we went to karaoke. It was boring. We left around midnight.

Monday was fine. I went to SS/Jms house and it was fun. I got a little high but I didn't want to show it too much because I know they do it all the time and I didn't want to look uncool. I haven't smoked in like a year though, except for once at KP's with T and he had a peach flavored whatchacallit and I had to try that. It was weird.

Tuesday GG and I had this fight, but it's over now. Tuesday night I picked O up from work and we went to Brewstirs. Cat bought us a bunch of shots but I wasn't drunk. We talked to some folks from Atlanta, they were nice. Then we went to the Hot Spot and a few minutes after walking in I thought I was going to die. My muscles felt all funky, my head hurt so bad, I couldn't look at any light, and I almost passed out while I was singing my song. It was terrible. I thought I was drunk but then I realised that I hadn't had enough alcohol to be drunk. I called SL when I left and I seriously thought I was going to keel over and die while I was driving. Luckily I made it home, and everything was good once I was breathing normal air.

Last night GMc was supposed to come over but he didn't show up til 22:00 and I was upstairs and didn't hear him knock. He was only two hours late. I pretty much laid around all night because I was just feeling bummed.

So guess who has been calling me all week? MMA. He apologised for being a dick and apologised for avoiding me and apologised for being a drunk while we were married. I almost fell out of my chair. He said he's gonna give me a couple hundred bucks, so I hope that's true.

My birthday is soon!!

No comments: