12 January 2006

I stole it from St. Dickeybird and GG.

Dickeybird's A-Z with my answers:

A - accent: Cleveland with a touch of New Jersey.
B - breakfast: No thank you.
C - chore you hate: Laundry and cleaning cat boxes.
D - dad's name: Dennis.
E - essential everyday item: Cigarettes.
F - favourite food: Mexican.
G - gold or silver: Silver.
H - hometown: Northfield/Macedonia.
I - insomnia: Randomly.
J - job title: Senior Loan Processor.
K - kids: Want some.
L - living arrangements: Townhouse w/Sheeba, Mickey, Fox, and soon to be SL.
M - mum's birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio.
N - number of significant others you've had: Boyfriends? 20... but I've slept w/more than that. And I had one girlfriend in 1999. :)
O - overnight hospital stays: Never, except for when I was born
P - phobia: Clowns. *shudder*
Q - queer: eye for the straight guy.
R - religious affiliation: Catholic.
S - siblings: One little brother (SK.)
T - time I wake up: a lot... but I officially get out of bed at 08:45
U - unnatural hair colours I've had: Navy blue, Stop-sign red, Plum.
V - vegetable you refuse to eat: cooked carrots.
W - worst habit: fretting.
X - X-rays I've had: every single inch of my body has been x-rayed.
Y - yummy: SL. Also, sushi. No correlation.
Z - zodiac sign: Aquarius.


GG's A-Z with my answers:

A - Age you lost your virginity? 17

B - Birthday? February 1st
C - Can you drive? Yes.
D - Dads name? Dennis
E - Easiest person to make you laugh? SL
F - Food you eat most? Cheese
G - Any encounter with ghosts?Yes.
H - Hungry? Yes!
I- Interesting fact most people don't know about you? I fake this self-confidence and happiness
J- Jumped in a pool with all your clothes on? I was pushed.
K- Kissing with eyes open or closed? Either. But I like to catch SL looking at me
L- Last time you did something "bad"? I refuse to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself.
M- Most memorable moment you can think of right now? Giving SL his christmas present, and me getting mine.
N- Nicknames? Kel, Toothy, Kitten, Kel-Bell
O- What's your most valued possession? The Bling I have rec'd from SL... that's all I can think of
P- Person you last talked to on the phone? Slammin' Steve
Q- Quote that you feel represents you right now: "Detours, Fences, I get defensive; I know you've heard it all before, so I won't say it any more."
R- R you allergic to anything? Tomatoes, Dairy, Grass.
S- Song you last sang out loud? "Voodoo" by Godsmack.
T- Time you woke up? 09:02
U- U like to sing soft or loud? Loud.
V-Vegetable you hate most? Cooked carrots.
W- What are you most afraid of? How I will die. Being dead is not the problem, it's how it happens that is scary.
X- rated love life? I'm trying to teach him...
Y- Yellowcard or Green Day? Greencard.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius!

No comments: