08 January 2006

Seriously, I need Professional Help.

Last night I had a dream that I needed to go to the New Balance (tennis shoe) store on West Broad street. DS from work decided he would like to go with me because they had some things he wanted to look at. I was like whatever that's cool, so we headed out. Instead of the freeways being like Columbus's freeways, they were like Cleveland's, and I was L-O-S-T. We ended up in an area I recognised, and I stopped at a grocery store to ask for directions. They told me the way to go, which seemed completely wrong, but I followed it anyway. We got to a new area where my Gma'P lived (in the dream only) and I was like, "Well we may as well stop by because I have to feed her cats anyway." So we went in and we were hanging out and playing with her two cats and then I was changing the litter boxes and one of them fell over and another really ugly cat appeared. It looked like one of those pictures where they photoshop a human face onto a cat face. It was creepy and I was really scared of it. Well I was trying to get away from this creepy thing, DS was being all calm and smooth and I realised he was trying to 'seduce' me. This is very strange because in real life there are no romantic feelings, we both have boy/girlfriends, and I don't think either one of us is the other's type... Anyway. He was hugging me and saying lame stuff like, "I'll protect you, don't worry" and it was fairly cheesey. Somehow, he got my shirt unbuttoned and I was shocked, not only that he did it and I didn't notice but that I was wearing a red and white hawai'ian print bra. We ended up kissing and we were just about to bang on the washing machine when my Gma'P's garage door opened and she and about nine old ladies were getting out of the car and being really loud and so DS and I had to hide on top of the laundry shelves for almost an hour while we waited for her to go to bed. We left, never having actually had sex, and drove over to the New Balance store which ended up being only two blocks away. It was crazy.

The night before I had a dream that SL, RS, RD and I were all hanging out at RD's house in Florida. Instead of whatever her backyard actually backs up to in real life, it backed up to this huge trainyard. And I do mean HUGE. The trains were the height of buildings, probably three or four stories high, and about six miles long. They were black with eerie yellow lights and burned red on the inside from coal. The smoke stacks constantly blew out thick black smoke that made the air so dirty. But they weren't shaped like old-fashioned trains, they were shaped like the new Amtrak trains. Anyway, RS and SL had gone running across the backyard and into the trainyard. They nearly missed getting hit while crossing the tracks; The trains were not only big but they moved at about 600 mph, and were completely silent. RD wanted to follow them and I told her no, because there was no way we could make it across the tracks. She insisted and took off skipping. She made it across and I barely did too. We hid underneath these blecher-type things, and then we were discovered. This old guy who looked about 150 years old came over and he said we needed to leave because nobody was supposed to be here except conductors and if the "Big Man" found us out we'd be "in a world of trouble." I tried to get RD outta there, but she wanted to go the way SL and RS had gone. I ended up slinging her over my shoulder kicking and screaming and we ran across the tracks back to her back yard where SL and RS just happened to be waiting for us. I never found out where they had gone, or why, or anything. We walked back to her house and it faded out.

Fucking strange.

No comments: