13 January 2006

Lazy Alcoholic Homosexual V

This is a new story, happened as of last night.

MMA finally called me Monday, as I mentioned in an earlier post. I couldn't believe it, he was being friendly. I decided to return the friendliness, and hope that it would make the divorce go smoother, especially since he said he would give me some money. So we went to karaoke last night... it was fine. He looks exactly the same, I, however, am hotter than ever. Thank you. He was cool and un-dramatic, and I was the same. It was well and good til he did an asshole-ish thing, which was randomly disappear, and when I called to see where he had gone, he said he was getting cigarettes, and would come back. He never came back. I was irritated, but whatever. He's not my problem, I just thought that was rude. Oh well.

So, it seems that men are pigs. I think O has several girlfriends, and I fear he may be one big player. I witnessed him making a phone call and it reminded me so much of the phone calls I have with SL every night.

"Hey Baby."
"Yeah, I'm just going home and going to bed, I have to be up early in the morning."
"I'd like to come over but I just can't. I'm sorry."
"I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Later."

Now the SL version.

"Hey Baby."
"I'm at Colt's right now."
"I'll call you back, we have to go pick up this kid."
an hour later...
"Hey Baby."
"I'm just hanging out with Randy. No, I haven't seen Colt in a few days."
"I gotta go, they just got home."
later that evening...
"Hey Baby."
"I'm so tired, I'm gonna go to bed."
"Love you too."

Oh well. He'll be moving here soon and then I won't have to worry about his girlfriend(s.)

No comments: