09 January 2006

I think I need Ambien.

Last night I had a dream (oh yes, its one of those posts) that was by far the most fucked up dream I have had to date.

I lived in some sort of city apartment, bohemian style I suppose. It shared a walkway bridge with the apartment building next to me so we could go from building to building and not have to go all the way down to the sidewalk and then walk all the way up to whatever floor. We were all kinda hippie-ish living there, and then this goth kid moved in. He was creepy. He tried to get into everyone's business. Then one day he snapped. He was chasing his roommate, Corrine (don't know anyone named that in real life) through their apartment (across the walkway from me.) I saw him with a huge knife in his hand, and then Corrine was jumping out the window. By this time it was early evening, you know, the dusky time. Goth (he looked like a "Kevin" but I'm not sure) was on top of her, noticing that her neck was broken, and kept trying to slice her head off with this big kitchen knife. An older guy, in his sixties, came out of the bottom apartment with a chainsaw and tried to help. I just stood there screaming, because nothing they could do would snap her head off and she was hanging there by muscles and still alive and moaning. Then I woke up.

I think I might have a problem.

No comments: