10 January 2006

Tonight I'm getting drunk...

...Just so I don't have a fucked up dream.

Well last night's went like this: I'm on a vacation with some female friends of mine, we're going to Canada, and we're all on our periods. I don't know any of these girls in real life, some of them looked familiar, but who knows why, and seriously, is it possible to get a caravan of girls to all be in their moon time at once?! Anyway. We took a motorcycle brigade up through Ohio and across Lake Erie into Canada. Point Pelee National Park appeared to be our destination (FYI Canada's southern most point on Canada's mainland.) I had to ride in a sidecar with this lesbian and she drove so so fast and I was scared to death and by the time we arrived I had bugs stuck to my face and my teeth and eyelids and everything. We stayed on a boat in the middle of the Lake, and our bunks were so small. I could barely stand straight in mine, I had to scoot sideways and lay on my side just to fit. I'm not even *that* fat! It seemed like no one I was with liked me, and everyone was yelling at me the whole time or trying to get me to do chores or something dumb like that. I finally holed up in my little cupboard of a room and fell asleep. Then I woke up from the dream.

I give up.
But look at this cool thing I made!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever made you dream of pointe pelee lol? and it is a cool thing indeed.

Anonymous said...

I want a cool thing too....

Anonymous said...

I'm getting you a dream book for your birthday!

-Kriss