My awesomest best friend in the entire world (she was this anyway, but she is well deserving of public announcement) made my year by donating to the Kelly's Divorce fund. I now only have to save slightly more than half of the cost. Big Shout Out to My Squaw! *wink*
Anyway. Tonight I wanted to go to Zuey's for my birthday. However, I have no funds. I got paid, and my fucking paycheck wasn't enough to cover my bills. So I got a Check Into Cash loan (stupid stupid bangs head on wall stupid stupid) again and now I have about... $40 to last me until February 15th. That means that when SL comes to visit, I won't be able to pay for anything. We won't be able to go out for Valentine's day, nothing. I'm just going to quit smoking cold turkey starting after my last pack (I have one unopened in my purse and one unopened in my freezer.) I guess that will save me $100 a month. This is fucking bullshit. Also I was supposed to have a happy birthday outing on the 12th, but I won't be able to because I won't have any money left by then. Goddamnit.
So... to conclude... yes, I do have $xxx in my divorce fund, but I can't touch it because it's for the divorce. As far as I'm concerned, that money doesn't even exist for me. It's property of the lawyer! Oh well.
Past birthday experiences:
- 2005: Alone, at karaoke.
- 2004: At my brother-in-law's house, with my drunk husband, ending in my banging my brother-in-law.
- 2003: My 21st birthday! I spent it drinking and drinking until I relised that my designated driver and my husband were both drunker than I was. I gagged myself with my finger til I puked and then ate four cheeseburgers, puked again, somehow ate another burger, and drove myself and the drunkos home.
- 2002: Did nothing, I was saving for buying a house.
- 2001: Hung out at the Cafe' 1904 (seedy ass bar on the south end) with roommate and boyfriend and some old people.
- 2000: Spent with boyfriend. I believe that was the day I took his virginity.