01 July 2005

April Fourteenth, Twenty-Twenty

Well, that's the day I'm going to die. Wonderful. Check the date of your demise here.

This week has been interesting. Wednesday I hung out at Eldo's for a while and watched NMc play his guitar. I did not sing with him this time. Jocln's brother showed up, and we played two games of pool. He couldn't remember my name. I took him to the VIP, and he wanted me to come in, but I refused. I won't go in.
When I got back to Eldo's, Poke came in. We sat and talked a bit, and it seemed as though he was enamored with me. He wanted to go to the VIP for karaoke. I refused. He kept pestering me. I kept refusing. Finally I broke down because NMc had stopped playing the guitar and I was kind of bored of Eldo's at that point. We went down there, and GMc, Big J, Blues C, and Moose were there, as well as a few other random people I know. Poke went to order us a shot, and the bitch Danielle took 15 minutes to get it for him. I knew it was because she had seen us go in together. Then after our shots, Poke went to get us some beers. Thirty minutes later we had them. It was ridiculous. I had a song in, and so did he, and I was right behind him in the rotation, but the fucking cunt went up to the KJ and had me taken out of the rotation. I saw her do it. I don't understand her fucking problem, but anyway.
Poke and I left and he wanted to come home with me but I refused. I'm trying to not just randomly fuck people; I really am making an effort... probably not as much of an effort as I could, but it's an effort nonetheless. He called me while I was driving home and said he missed me already. Then he called me again about 45 minutes later. We talked for awhile, and then I went to sleep.
Between phone calls from Poke, on the way home JC pulled up next to me in his car on Sinclair Road. I told him to come back to my place so we could talk. Y has seemed very angry with me because I told her I was upset with her for going to see TM. I thought that was probably the dumbest thing she could have ever done because that protection order she had against him was the onliest thing keeping him away. Now she doesn't have it because she had to go see him and he can just come after her and the kids when he gets out of jail. For some reason she is upset with me and cannot trust me, so I had to talk to JC about that. He said that she's just terrified of the whole situation and has problems trusting pretty much everyone except her mom. I guess it happens. Doesn't make it any less upsetting though.

Yesterday I was at work, and upon stepping off the elevator I saw a guy standing at the counter in my office. He turned around and it was MF!!! MF!!! Yay!!! We went to lunch and talked and it just made my whole day. I'm still in love with him, I think I always will be. TD asked me if I was married to the REAL Eminem and had a prenup saying if I left him I wouldn't get shit, would I still leave the REAL Eminem for MF? I sure would.
Poke came over after work... he has a foot fetish... that makes me happy. We did adult things. I don't feel like elaborating.
I went to Zuey's for a while, but it was semi-boring and I felt like singing karaoke. So I went over to Eldo's, which was PACKED. PP was there, and we hung out for a little bit and then GG showed up. Then Moose came in and found us a table. I had been so bored all week though that I couldn't sit still. I was literally like bouncing all over the bar. Then I was drunk. It hit me suddenly, and I realised that I hadn't eaten dinner. So PP and I made a break for it, and we made out in my car for awhile. I wonder if he has real feelings for me... we talk about it sometimes, but we never talk seriously. We'll see.
I went to Wendy's after that, and bought some fries (to share with KL) and a burger. JR and his friend KMJ and JR's brother were at Zuey's, and they had me out to the truck for a bump. It fucked me up. Of course it's been about three months (maybe two) since I did any, and I thought, "Well, I'm drunk and I'm tired so one little bump will just wake me up." SO WRONG. I couldn't feel my toes, and it took me an hour to drink the beer I had. However, KMJ is very interesting.

My life is definitely a sitcom. By the way, y'all like my disclosure at the top of this new page? By the way, I would appreciate any and all comments you could make!

Late,
Kel

No comments: