19 July 2005

I cried when my goldfish died.

Suicide Bomber Misses, Kills Self.

Imagine that... hmmm. I cringe at the irony in the world sometimes.

So Friday was an interesting day, nobody showed up for work besides KG and me, TD and JW came in for about an hour each. I ended up leaving at one thirty because there really was nothing to do. I went home to find MF on my patio, all sweaty and hot looking. Mmmm. He had completely raped my bricks and mulch, tearing out every last green thing that had been sticking up. It looks so awesome now, I was very impressed with his work. Now I just have to get him back down here so he can finish the job and put my decorative rocks in. I gave him $20 and bought him some cigarettes.

I was going to take him back to Mansfield Friday night, but after my doctor's appointment lasted until six thirty, I was really really tired and knew driving all that way would be a bad idea. We headed over to Springhouse so MF could see some people and found out that almost all of them moved away. This is a good thing, hopefully they have moved on to bigger and better things. Springhouse is no place for a worthwhile human being. After that we went to Zuey's for one game of WORD DOJO!! And stayed for about eleven because we fucking rock and kept beating it and kept getting a free game. It was officially decided that he would stay another night, so we stopped at KFC on the way home and got a bucket of chicky and then went home to watch a movie.

The choice for the night was M. Night Shyamalan's The Village. Oh my god this is an awesome movie. Oh my god. I loved it, even though I fell asleep twice at the beginning and even spilt a beer on myself because I fell asleep with it in my hand. MF laughed at me for that one. I deserved it. Haha. After The Village we watched "Most Haunted" a BBC show about these folks who go with their psychics and night vision cameras and investigate haunted places around England. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up around three a.m. to find MF spread out asleep on the floor. I went upstairs and left him there, but he joined me about an hour later and once again I was held... yay.

Saturday morning I woke up and found MF already downstairs smoking. I made him and myself some great eggs (kinda like scrambled, but with tomatoes and green onions and cheese mixed in) and some sausage links. He devoured it, and then I got dressed and we headed to Mansfield. I was very sad to drop him off, but hopefully I will see him soon. I hate the fact that he doesn't hardly call me, but it is long distance, and I hate that he just randomly shows up and never stays for long. He misses Columbus, but with the whole marriage/divorce/daughter situation, he kinda has to stay in Mansfield for now. *Cry*

When I got home I took a nap in the chair while I tried to watch The Forgotten. That movie was really good too, also really fucked up. Not as much of a mind-fuck as The Village, but still, it makes you think. And there are aliens, but there are no little green men. So after awhile my ass was tired of being in the chair, so I decided to stop by Zuey's for a minute. It was fairly boring, so we watched O Brother, Where Art Thou? and then I played WORD DOJO!! for a minute. I got #2 and #3 but I couldn't beat MF and my score from the night before. I rock though, for being close without anyone helping me. I went home and ate some Taco Bell and passed out.

Sunday morning I woke up in a good mood. My plan was to go to the pool and chill, or roast, technically. Just as I was about to get into my bathing suit, GMc called me and said for me to come to a cookout at J&J's house. I thought that sounded just great so I made some pasta salad and headed over. We had a great time, except for poor J1 and I were stuck at the house while J2 and GMc "went to get beer" and snuck off to the VIP in Hilliard. Bastards! I like hanging out with them, it's so fun. I'm glad I'm finally making good friends for once. All those losers from before were bringing me down.

Around seven fifteen, J1 and I were just staring at the wall and decided that it was definitely time to go to Eldo's. Karaoke didn't start til nine, but we didn't care. We had to get out. GMc was sleeping on the couch and J2 was doing something, I have no clue what - I think sitting on the chair, so we left. Eldo's was full of drunks when we got there, of course. This dude RL called me, and after talking to J1 about him, we figured out that she had met him like three years ago. She told me to not waste my time and I don't think I will because he's not that interesting anyway. The evening progressed wonderfully, and I spent a lot of time with PP. We kissed some more, and then around eleven he had to leave (he goes to work at 6 a.m.!) so I walked him out to the car. As usual we acted like teenagers making out in the car, and doing other things, and then I looked up and saw J1 walking around the parking lot looking for me. I told PP I had to go back in because my friends were looking for me. We decided that at some point soon we need to stop acting like we're in high school and actually make out somewhere other than our cars. Wonder when that will happen. I walked back into the bar with two medium sized hickeys on either side of my neck. Hahaha. I heart PP.

The rest of the night was just peachy, Moose and Tomcat were there, and some other people. GG deserted us to read the new Harry Potter and I was sad, but oh well. *sniff* I guess Harry Potter is more important than me! (Haha GG, just teasing.) I met a new Canadian, Jed, and he was alright but seemed a little dirty. He wanted to fuck but I was like, "Nah." Although I did lead him on a bit. DS showed up at the end of the night. We talked about him fixing my computer and I think we may have something worked out. Finally. I left around two a.m., and on the way home I was stopped at Karl Rd. and 161 traffic light. I had The Who blasting from my stereo and the windows down, and this dude in the car next to me was all like, "Yeah! Nice music!" and then I looked at him again and realised he was the DJ from Excalibur that I fucked last summer. I told him to follow me home.

When we got there he was obviously fucked up, and confessed that he was rolling. I laughed at him, but he gave me two for free, so I didn't complain. I was completely trashed and he laughed back at me. He only stayed a little while because he was allergic to Sheeba. Also, I made fun of him for puking. Last summer when we hung out, he was going on and on about how he was such a big cokehead (like it was something to brag about) and so TM gave him a teeny little bump of some really good shit. Dude sniffed it and immediately (well about 3 min later) puked all over. he continuously yakked for almost three hours. It was gross but hilarious because he had talked himself up so much, and couldn't even handle a little bump. We laughed at him for months after that. I had erased his number because the one time after that when we went into the club, there was some bimbo stripper underneath the soundboard giving him a blowjob. I found that rather nasty, so I just decided to not talk to him. Not really sure what possessed me to have him follow me home on Sunday, but oh well. Apparently I called Poke after M the DJ left, but I have no recollection of that conversation.

I had a doctor appointment again on Monday morning, so they could take some blood and do a few more tests, and it was not fun. I didn't get to work until two p.m. I worked really hard until six thirty, and then went to get my nails done. Now they are nails and no longer talons. After that I headed to J&J's house, and we had some dinner and just hung out. GMc and J2 and R*B put their new pool table together. I was sleepy and it was starting to rain so I left around nine thirty. I got home and chilled, watched some SVU and that new show, "30 Days" which is fucking awesome. Then, all of a sudden, I got some kind of bug in my ass because I felt the need to completely rearrange my living room, and I did. Then, finally around one a.m., I went to sleep. All in all, a fairly wonderful four days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for rearanging your living room. I wanna see it!