10 July 2005

This shit is bananas!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Thursday

Went to Eldo's around ten or so. Before I even walk in, EC is there saying hi and telling me that Danielle is down at the VIP talking shit about me. I can't fucking believe this bitch. Why the fuck would she even talk about when I'm not there?! I hadn't even been there that day! I suppose she must have had to tell everyone about how evil and mean I was on Wednesday when I was there with GMc and J&J. Ridiculous.
I went inside and saw PP from far away, he was playing pool with some people I didn't know. Moose and GG were sitting at a table with some of Moose's friends, right next to Poke and his effing cronies. Moose's friend is hopefully going to give GG a job at *ta-da* Call Tech. That would be great for her. I'm excited.
I was just not feeling the karaoke scene, so I had one beer and left. I hardly talked to anyone while I was there, and only waved at PP from across the bar. Poke's stupid friends were staring at me, and his whatever-friend kept giving me evil looks. I'm assuming he has not told them we fucked, especially the girl, but you never know.
I went over to Zuey's and just hung out there for awhile. I talked to NC (the boy who likes to be tied up) on the phone, and he said that very very VERY soon I would FINALLY be able to come visit him. After awhile LS came in (grr cocksucker) and sat WAY on the other end of the bar. Usually he would come in and sit right by me. It took him a whole hour to get down to my end of the bar. A minute later, he's apologizing. I'm like, "You know, LS, that was a really shitty thing to do - not just to me but to her too." And he's trying to make excuses like "oh she left me awhile ago I just haven't moved anything" and "sometimes she still lives there but we're not together anymore" and so on. I told him his apology, but not his excuses, were appreciated. Then I stamped him all over with a red happy face stamp. He smeared it all over his arm, and we had to go to the bathroom to wash it off. He tried to kiss me in the bathroom, but I was having no part of it. I left and went home and slept like a baby.

Friday

Work was tedious. I don't understand how the beginning of the month can be so damn stressful - it's supposed to be the least stressful of all times of the month. Sigh, oh well.
When I got home, I took a nap until about five and then headed over to the pool. There was a girl there, about my age, and a woman with two kids. I floated around the pool for a minute then got tired of having to watch out for the little kid, so I got out and laid and read my book. I stayed until seven, and I was smart to leave when I did because at no later than seven-thirty did it start pouring down rain. I was walking to the car to go buy cigarettes as it started to pour, and from home to the drive-thru on Cleveland it was like I was in a different plane. The rain was coming down in sheets and I could barely see to drive the eighth of a mile home. I even sat in my car and waited for the rain to die down before I made a mad dash to the house.
The rest of the evening was uneventful. I made guacamole and Beaver's Taco Dip, and ate some of each. Quite wonderful, I'm a great cook. I was kinda shitty about the guacamole though because instead of using real onion and real tomatoe, I took a shortcut and just used salsa. It's still good, just not as good as usual.
Later on I watched this movie called Party Monster. I had seen parts of it at B/J/O's house back in the day, but never watched the whole thing. It was a crazy mess of a movie. I thought it was alright at first, then as the main character, Michael (played by Macauly Culkin), kept getting more and more into the drugs and shit, I was actually feeling ill. I can't believe I used to do all that crap, not even that long ago. I'm so glad I stopped. I couldn't finish watching the movie, so I turned on Iron Chef instead. They had a Matsutake Mushroom battle.

Saturday

Woke up around eleven and after eating a delicious breakfast, headed to the pool. It was completely deserted. I love having a big pool to myself, although it does make me self-conscious to think that the leasing office people might be watching me. I swam for about fifteen minutes then laid out for thirty minutes then swam another twenty and laid out for another thirty. I didn't feel sunburned and I didn't look sunburnt when I got home. GMc called while I was at the pool and said that today would be a good day for our cook out with J&J. When I got home from the pool I showered and gathered up my stuff (I was providing the food) and headed over to GMc's place. We drove to J&J's and had a wonderful time drinking Molson Canadian and just hanging out. Around nine, I decided it was time to go because the kids were going to bed and I was getting tired. I thought about stopping by Zuey's for a minute but changed my mind when I got a text message from NB asking what I was up to. *JOY!* I collected my chips and buns and guacamole, and J2 had put some meat in a bag for me to take home. I think I took the wrong bag though because the one his little daughter gave me looks like it has all the meat in it. I should send some back to GMc for them.
NB called as GMc and I were leaving J&J's house, and we made plans for NB to come to my place. I dropped GMc off and headed home. When I got there, NB was already waiting in the parking lot for me. We came in, and it was just like last time, he tackled me in the kitchen. However, this time we actually made it to the couch before we started doing anything beyond kissing/touching. *Sigh* He's just so good. He doesn't just jump to the gun though, he takes things slow and does wonderful things. I'm not sure if I have said this before, but the only thing that can get my mind completely off SB is fucking his brother... is that wrong of me? Regardless, the sex we had last night was just awesome. And it lasted more than twenty minutes also because NB had to go to Cincy for work, but not until midnight. He stayed until about eleven thirty. I fed him a brat, like a good girl, and he showered. I told him that he should spend all his free time with me, because I am a wonderful cook, I'm awfully cute, and I have a tight pussy. He said that would be great, but it's been so long since he was in a relationship that he wouldn't know what to do. I replied, "Who said anything about a relationship. I'm just telling you to spend all your free time with me." He smiled, hugged me, and left. I ended up going to sleep around one a.m., after Poke had called three times asking to come over. I told him no way jose.

Sunday

Today GMc and I are going to Jazz in the Park, although I cannot recall which park it is at. I told Poke last night that I was having plans this afternoon and he said he would consider this a date (me and GMc.) I told him he was nuts and we're just friends hanging out. I'm hungry. I think I will go eat some bacon.

Late,
Kel

No comments: