25 July 2005

Ho rotolato all'est, io ho rotolato all'ovest, io ho rotolato al posto che so il più bene!

Friday I did absolutely nothing. I came home from work and fell asleep on the couch, then I woke up when my mom and dad came over to drop off the bike and the mixers for me. (Antique bowl mixer and modern hand mixer, yay! Now I don't have to use my mini chopper for everything!) I watched "Barfly" while drinking a 40 oz of Milwaukee's Best Ice. I rock.

Saturday I woke up around noon-thirty and went to Krogers after showering. It took forever to get there because right in the middle of my route the City of Columbus FINALLY decided to repave Cleveland avenue, at one p.m., on a Saturday. I had to go all the way around and it was a pain. GMc and his friend SC showed up about 2:30 p.m. so we could go to the Jazz & Rib Festival. It was terribly fun. After one round of ribs we were hot and thirsty, so we decided that instead of paying $3 for a 12 oz cup of beer at the fest, we would walk and find a bar. We ended up at "The Main Bar", it used to be a whorehouse, where fun times ensued. The draught Killians and Amber Bock were only $2.25 each! It was great! Some drunk ass dude spit in SC's beer, so he gave him $5 which made for 3 more beers for us! (With GMc's $.50 contribution.) After we were there for about two and a half hours, we went back to the Jazz & Rib Festival and had some more ribs. I was desperate for a funnel cake but the line was too long. We left.

Somehow, somewhere, I mentioned to SC that I had those rolls. When we got back to my place he kinda cornered me in the bathroom and was like, "Hey are you going to bring me home with you tonight?" and I told him I wasn't sure, but I would think about it, and we could maybe roll if I felt like it. I was supposed to meet them at Zuey's between ten and ten thirty, but they didn't show up until eleven thirty. The Zue actually had karaoke, and it was fun. K and Jclyn and her brother and his friend were there, and some other people I didn't know, and some other people I did know. I got to sing about eleven or twelve times. It was great. I started rollin' around eleven thirty, right as SC and GMc arrived. Some dude liked my singing and said could he buy me a beer. I told him sure, that would be fine. Then he asked if I was drunk. I said, "Hell no I'm not drunk! I'm rollin' balls man!" and I was. I had a lot of beers and a Jack and Coke, but my tab was only $4. I touched D's (the new bartender) boob at some point... not sure why. GMc left after a minute, I think he was not feeling my wildness. SC and I left around twelve thirty I think, and he had to drive home because I could not get my eyes to focus.

Upon arriving at my house, we were the hottest people on earth. We stripped down to shorts, and laid on a blanket on the couch. We petted each other all night. At some point I spilled a completely full beer all over myself. Also, I vaugely remember going outside to get the Ludacris CD because I still have that stupid Hoes song in my head. I talked to the DJ and thanked him profusely. I talked to Poke a couple times too. But, SC and I did not have sex. You know why?

I have a boyfriend.

Mostly. Poke broke up with Kaitlyn on Friday, he even got the go-ahead from his friend C, and it's all good. He told C he was going to start seeing me, so I suppose that makes him my boyfriend. I am not going to get too excited, but I'm really happy. Happy happy.

Sunday I took SC home around eleven a.m. to GMc's house, and then I came home and fell asleep on the couch until five thirty when Poke called. He reminded me I was supposed to go to my friend JAFH's graduation party, so I got dressed and called JAFH and the party was mostly over but I went anyway because I haven't seen him in months. His dad is a cop so I asked him about the Hotty Cop and he knew him. Yay. He said I should pursue it by dropping him a card. I thought about it, decided against it. It would be too much work for me to date a cop.

I didn't go to karaoke on Sunday because I didn't feel up to it, and I was afraid TM might show up again and I was not in the mood to deal with that.

No comments: