07 July 2005

I would be good for a used-car salesman.

Tuesday

GMc woke me up around nine thirty and we went to Zuey's. He finally finished his project at work, after working 19.5 out of 24 hours (in a row!) The Zue was about as exciting as watching frozen molassess pour out of a stone cup in Alaska. I remembered that Tony's has karaoke on Tuesday's, so we headed over there. There was a little bit of excitement in the air because TR sometimes shows up there. No such luck, thank god, kind of. It would have been thrilling to see TR's reaction at me. Effing psycho.
Tony's was dead. I mean completely effing dead. There were, um, let's see, about seven people in there. Big J was there but left, some kid named Zack that I went on a date with once was there, and a bunch of folks I didn't know. They all sucked except this negro, Eric, who was just swell. We talked about Napolean Dyamite. I told him to go eat his ham. GMc and I had a beer each and left.
We went over to Second Half after that, because they have karaoke again now. It was also boring, however, there were more people there. It was almost like a regulars convention - Moose and Pula from Eldo's were there, Lady K, O'Dell, and SandDog from Whisky Dick's were there, and of course myself and GMc from everywhere were there. Plus more people too. We left after two beers.

Wednesday

GMc called me while I was watching the SpongeBob SquarePants movie. He was at J&J's house (the girl is J1 and her boyfriend is J2, from here on out) and wanted to show them my blog. Why, I don't know. Apparently I'm interesting. Regardless, J&J were getting a kick out of me, especially J1. She even called me to ask questions (remember the upset vagina post?) and inquire furthur about certain happenings. Eventually she decided that we should just go out and drink and talk about it. So we all met up at Zuey's (J&J, GMc, and me.) J&J paid for all my beers, it was so so so nice of them. We had a great time. J1 and I have really a lot in common. It was funny to pick out songs on the jukebox together because she'd pick one and I'd be like "Damn I was gonna pick that" and then she'd say the same to me on another song. After awhile we went to the VIP for karaoke. Of course, Cunt Bitch Extraordinairre wouldn't serve me. I even tried - I held out my credit card and everything. So J1 had to get my beers all night - shots too, haha. Well at one point, I needed a beer. J2 had said he needed a black velvet and coke. So I called to Danielle, "I need a Miller Lite" and she ignored me. A few minutes later, I called again, "I need a Miller Lite and a BV and Coke!" and she came over to me and yelps, "If you have something to say to me, say it to my face!" and turns away, sweet as a sugar cane, and says to J1, "Can I get you something? But your friend is cut off, just so you know." I was pissed about the cut off thing until J1 told me it was the dude that wanted the BV and Coke that was cut off, not me. I still never got served. I did sing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette, and that made me feel satisfied. I think I'm going to call and complain to Danielle's manager. I'm quite rich and I really don't need to be bothered with a shitty place like the VIP - the only reason I go there is because my friends want to. My money is just as good as everyone else's. She'll see. Don't eff with me or you'll get it.
As we were leaving I gave GMc a hug and he kissed me on the forehead and on the lips too. It was weird but I don't care. I'm still waiting for him to fall in love with me. According to J2, there were intentions of GMc effing me at their house toinght, but I didn't believe him. J2 also tried to get me to go to TeeJay's for food, but I went back to Zuey's instead to tell KL that GMc had kissed me.

I never get kissed, I only get effed. Kissing is a big deal, even if it's just a friendly kiss. I love it when people kiss me.

Today

Went to the eye doctor this afternoon. They dialated my eyes and I couldn't effing see for almost four hours. In fact, my vision is just now getting back to normal. How effed up. Tonight I will go to Zuey's for an hour and then to Eldo's for karaoke. PP will probably be there, I hope we kiss.

I'm feeling rather sad today. BB isn't coming back to work because he's moving to Oklahoma. I really liked him and we were getting to be close friends. Also, I'm just generically upset about men. I feel like (and this might sound dumb, especially if you don't know me and you only read my blog) the guys I'm with are just for sex. I can't really seriously see myself spending quality time with them, like the time I spend with GMc or someone of that nature. I mean seriously, I was thinking about what J*R said and it's like, ok, yeah - I can be effed but no one wants to date me. Why? I had no problem with men before I got married! I haven't changed! I'm a little fatter, a little more bitter, and I can drink legally now - that's about it. Maybe it's because I'm used goods. GG says no, it's just that it's not my time or if I stop looking I'll find someone, but I don't know. I really think that men don't want to be with a divorced woman. I would be good for a used-car salesman. They are used to being around and trumping up everyone else's old beat-up junk.

Late.

No comments: