14 July 2005

Some People Just Have to be Better than Me.

Jayson : You know i had the misfortune of watching Jerry Springer and Maury recently (dont ask me why -- i must have been sick)...but it is scary..our society has become this bad....Maybe I need to vote Republican more often
Kelly : ha that jerry springer shit is lame
Jayson : people are so dumb they go on the show to get humiliated...it is one thing that you are that stupid...it is another that you go on national TV and admit it!
Kelly : i highly doubt that shit is real anyway - maybe some of it but probably only 3% lol
Jayson : no,,,,that is the scary thing...it is real
Jayson : so who did you get drunk with last nite? what bar? which guy?
Kelly : I didn't get drunk last night, but we did go to the jerk for karaoke and then went to zuey's to see some people that tony and mike haven't seen in about three months
Jayson : lol
Jayson : but you did drink, right?
Jayson : time for Nancy's...best lunch in town
Kelly : yeah I had two beers in four hours
Kelly : dad
Jayson : (see i know you better than u think i do, Daughter!) lol
Jayson : Ever been to Nancy's on High
Kelly : i wish there was a smiley that gave the finger
Kelly : No I havent
Jayson : great place for lunch...very popular place
Kelly : what part of high
Jayson : chicken noodle day today...to die for...also their meatloaf is awesome
Jayson : CLintonville...smalll mom and pops place...right after McDonalds on the left hand side (same side) going North on High right after Weber Rd
Jayson : $5 for full meal...good price...good food...very filling
Jayson : well i am off to Nancys
Kelly : HAVE FUN
Kelly : ICK sounds like nothing i would eat though
Jayson : all healthy...except for the meatloaf
Kelly : i hate chicken soup
Kelly : and meatloaf
Kelly : and pie
Jayson : chicken noodle
Jayson : not soup
Kelly : chicken noodle is worse than regular chicken
Kelly : I hate chicken
Jayson : well i like healthy eating....
Kelly : As do I
Kelly : but I hate chicken
Jayson : well beef is bad for you
Jayson : only thing left is seafood and turkey
Jayson : and tofu
Kelly : I dont like beef either or turkey
Kelly : I eat seafood
Kelly : but mostly I eat vegetarian meals
Kelly : Is that ok with your highness?
Jayson : I am on the no caffeine, no red meat, no sugar, sweets, chocolate, junk food mode
Jayson : I approve the veggies
Jayson : add some fruit
Kelly : Can't have fruit
Jayson : and why is that?
Kelly : besides how do you know what I can and can't eat
Kelly : I'm allergic to a lot of fruits
Kelly : or rather I should say I am intolerant to them
Jayson : substitute with vitamin or juice
Kelly : How do you know if I do or not?
Jayson : i dont
Kelly : Maybe you should ask instead of telling me what to do
Jayson : lol
Jayson : arent we testy? and reading more into what i write than what i wrote...lol
Jayson : You need a Time Out! lol
Kelly : Nope I just don't like the way you talk to me
Kelly : You have no right to judge me or tell me how to live my life
Jayson : where in this conversation did I "judge" you?
Kelly: "Jayson : but you did drink, right?"
Kelly: "Jayson : so who did you get drunk with last nite? what bar? which guy?"
Jayson : that is a question...not a judgement
Kelly : you were assuming i did those things
Jayson : and u dont understand sarcasm of the second one...lol
Kelly : I just dont like you.
Jayson : who said u had to like me?
Jayson : you have a right to how you feel
Jayson : but your "hatred" of me has to do becuase some of the things i say is hitting home and u dont like the fact that i point out certain facts
Kelly : I don't hate you, I hate the way you talk to me and the way you don't try to get to know me you just assume things
Kelly : The things you say that bother me are the ones that aren't true
Jayson : You have ample opportunity to "correct" whatever misperceptions you may think I have of you...I never impose or make an absolute statement when it comes to people becuase it is all perception...and perception is not the truth many times
Kelly : I try to correct your misconceptions but you make it very difficult and I feel that I have to defend every word that comes out of my mouth
Jayson : Your defensive "feeling" is all you...You own it ...not me..I am not grilling you nor am I looking for a defense or an answer
Jayson : I have nothing to do with it. You own your own feelings. I neither try or manipulate it in any way
Jayson : So what misperceptions would you like to correct?
Kelly : You seem to think that all I do is drink and sleep around, but it's not true
Kelly : I do go out often, but I don't always get drunk and I never get too fucked up because I always have to drive home
Jayson : That comes from your dairy (the first part) and the second part I never said you get fucked up
Kelly : I don't sleep with just anyone - in the last three months I've slept with three guys
Jayson : you assume or read into it
Kelly : besides you should have nothing to say about the sex because you're the one who contacted me for a one night stand
Jayson : i contacted you cause i thought you would be fun to chat with...lol
Kelly : right. i remember the first thing you asked me was if I was down for casual sex.
Jayson : our ego exceeds our memory
Jayson : And you said yesterday as you put our chat on your diary and i quote...."Kelly : I WONT BE DRINKING, MUCH LIKE I DIDNT DRINK LAST NIGHT"
Jayson : My perception was that you would drink
Jayson : and i was right
Jayson : just a fact
Jayson : no judgement
Jayson : no i told you sos
Jayson : no i know the real you
Kelly : well 2 beers isnt drinking, especially in the course of actually over four hours
Jayson : Read your own chat transcript! LOL
Kelly : i know what i said
Kelly : I'm not stupid
Kelly : Also I dont appreciate you putting me down for wanting to be a processor for a long time
Kelly : I think this is a great job, a lot of people depend on me
Kelly : if it wasn't for me things wouldnt run so smoothly
Kelly : There is a reason why I'm the only Sr. Processor in the whole company (meaning out of all four branches) that has her own office
Jayson : When did I put you down for it? I said...do you want to be a career processor? Processors dont have anywhere to move up to...they dont often get pension or insurance..I am not saying it is not a good job...But is there a future it?...I could really care less if you are forever...but I hope that you want a little more than in the future
Jayson : But that is me....I have hope for better for all people
Jayson : But that is my feeling and my hope. I own it..Nothing to do with you do
Jayson : After all "I am no one important...but think I am"
Kelly : You were lecturing me on having a real career and a real relationship
Kelly : You didn't ask shit
Jayson : Not lecturing...I was asking you how you felt about these things...I dont think I ever said YOU DO THIS...Read your own chat transcript! You have such a defensive mechanism that you impose your own feelings on what I write...and that is not what I wrote...lol
Jayson : You are in denial...Lucklily your own blog backs me up! It is a good mirror of reflection
Kelly : "Jayson : what about a career? what about a future? what about not living day to day....paycheck to paycheck...guy to guy to sleep with...what about a STABLE LONGTERM HEALTHY PRODUCTIVE (let me say that again...STABLE...LONGTERM....HEALTHY....PRODUCTIVE...) relationships? What about a concrete direction in life?"
Kelly : that sure doesn't seem like you're actually interested
Jayson : All questions
Kelly : Why am I still talking to you
Jayson : asking how you felt about it?
Jayson : i dont know...lol
Kelly : alright, bye.
Jayson : One last thing.....You wrote on Wednesday July 13th....."Kelly : I WONT BE DRINKING, MUCH LIKE I DIDNT DRINK LAST NIGHT" and in the same blog you wrote...."Anyway, yesterday was fairly interesting...After work, TM came over with the pregnant stripper and we talked about jail while doing shots of Jack Daniel's and drinking beer. ...
Jayson : took TM's $10 and went to ABC Liquor to buy a bottle of whisky. She dropped him off around eight p.m. and we did a few shots and then headed out to Crown by Polaris."
Kelly : Oh and by the way, one last thing - I have nothing to be in denial about. I've spent enough time coming to terms with bullshit and I don't need someone like you telling me that I'm in denial about something as menial as a conversation with you.
Jayson : My point...is you write one thing, say another, and do another
Jayson : AND I am the bad guy for pointing it out
Kelly : So having 2 shots is considered "drinking"
Jayson : YES
Kelly : interesting.
Jayson : Drinking is having A drink
Kelly : Go away from me. I don't want to talk to you anymore, I'm not interested in you in any aspect at all.
Kelly : Go away. Please.
Jayson : No problem...I will let you live in self-denial
Kelly : As long as I'm not talking to you, I don't care what state of mind I'm in because you won't be there to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

No comments: