22 July 2005

Drunko

I had the most wonderful evening last night until about 1:15 am.

I went home and ate a delicious meal of grilled roast and boiled vegetables. Then I dyed my hair red and took a shower. I went to Zuey's, and D and Nicholas both bought me a drink, and then I had a beer. Poke called me and said he was at The Jerk because they had a karaoke contest. I called TV to verify and he said yes, yes they do. So I drove up there and Poke and I had a wonderful wonderful time. His friend D*Martin came by and I was like, "Can we please get the eff out of here?!" because as you all know, I fucking hate The Jerk.

We went to Eldo's and had some jello shots and some beer in a pitcher. Then some guy named Bob that I didn't know bought us all beers. Then TM showed up. I tried my hardest to stay away from him, and succeeded. Then it was my turn to sing, and I was up there behind the microphone and looked over and saw Y sitting with him. I was so angry I couldn't finish the song. I walked out, then remembered that I left my credit card, so I went back in. I was signing it, and TM came up to me, and he's like, "Are you scared of me or something?" and I was like, "No, but why the fuck are you here with your wife?" and I walked over to her and it turned out to not be Y but some chick named Penny that looked just like her. I told her that too. TM started yelling at me to stop harassing her and I told him to get the fuck away and I didn't want him in my life and then he hit me in the shoulder. He called me "Drunko" and told me I was a crazy alcoholic. I yelled at him and called him a wife beater and reminded him of how worthless he is and how he should have stayed in jail. Claude came over to break us up but I was already done. I went to the car and cried while Poke and D*Martin tried to console me. I told Poke to leave with D*Martin because I didn't want him to get involved in the drama.

I went to Zuey's and cried on KL's shoulder and on K's shoulder too. Then I decided I needed to call the cops. I called Moose to see if TM was still at Eldo's, and he was, but Moose was walking GG home in the parking lot and that was funny cuz I was looking right at him. I called the cops and told them what happened, and they sent the hottest cop in the entire world out to talk to me. (Oh my god, he was so fucking hot. He told me I was pretty.) He asked if I wanted to press charges, and I was like, "Well what will that do?" and his answer was good, he said, "Basically nothing." Which is true. So, Hotty Cop got me TM's probation officer's phone number and I will call today and report all the terrible things he's done so far since he got out. Hotty Cop was looking up TM's record, and he pulled up his most recent mug shot, and then he kept scrolling and pulled up a mugshot from 1994 when TM was 12. I almost had a heart attack. Seeing a picture of TM period anymore gives me a creepy feeling, but looking at him at age 12 was just terrible. He looked just like when I met him when he was 17, that was a little funny.

I cried some more after Hotty cop left and I stayed until about three to walk KL out to her car since SL couldn't be there. I had been trying to call Poke and finally got ahold of him because I was absolutely terrified to be at my house alone. Poke said he would come over and stay with me. When I got home, Poke was waiting in the parking lot. We went in and talked in the kitchen for awhile, and then went upstairs. We did some adult activities but no sex because 1) I just wasn't in the mood to have sex after all that crying and 2) its that time and I don't think he and I are ready for that at this point in our "relationship". I passed out again, and slept and slept and slept while Poke held me all night long. It was nice.

I woke up with burning eyeballs and sore eyelids from all the crying. Poke kissed me a lot this morning. I like him a lot. I hope this turns out well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but that isn't working well. We'll see what happens, I'll let you know.

By the way, the opposite of claustrophobia is agoraphobia. Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that has agorophobiz. But that'd make sense.