26 July 2005

Everytime I meet someone, something always happens. Sometimes it's sooner. Sometimes it's later. This time it was pretty fast...

(From "Barfly" - thanks GMc)

I am going to become a hermit. Well, 1/2 hermit. I will just go to work and the store or whatever, and then come home. I'm so fucking tired of being hurt. It's not worth my time to go out and meet losers and assholes and cunts. So not worth my time or my energy. There are too many people in this world that are hateful and its almost like they are all chillin' in my area of the globe.

Fuck SB, fuck his brother and all his friends.
Fuck Poke and D*Martin, Kaitlyn, and everyone else.
Fuck those losers who think that I'm uppity or egotistical.
Fuck TR for being a fucking psycho.
Fuck you for somehow tricking me into caring.
Fuck you all.

No comments: