11 July 2005

Il n'y a rien plus mauvais qu'un pénis mou.

If you can tell me what that says, you rock. I know what it says - do you? Hehehe! Diabolical!

Anyway.

Sunday I did not lay out by the pool as my IM away messages indicated. I woke up, masterbated for awhile, and then GMc called. I ate a cheeseburger left over from the cookout on Saturday, and then GMc arrived. We went to Jazz in the Park at Goodale Park, and it was very nice and relaxing. After that we came back to my house and watched "Napolean Dynamite" because he had never seen it. He wasn't completely impressed, but he liked it. We ate oven nachos and GMc also ate some brats and a burger. He eats so much. After "Napolean" we tried to watch "Barfly" but we both fell asleep. Funny thing about that was we both woke up when the movie was over.
After the movies, we watched a couple of hours of VH1's "I Love the 80's" and reminisced... GMc's memories were of University, while mine were of kindergarten/first grade. I thought that was funny. Seeing the same things and having not only completely different memories but they are from completely different periods in a person's life. Interesting. We watched "Family Guy" then, and when it was over we headed out to karaoke.

Karaoke was alright, it was pretty empty so I got to sing a lot. GMc went home after about an hour. Doc was there, and pretty much all the regulars. They hired a new bartender, Misty. She's young and seems pretty nice. I had a good time, just chillin' with Moose and GG. I was a little disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing PP, but apparently he had been in earlier. I kinda hope he didn't find a real girlfriend...

I've been thinking about something NB said on Saturday before he left. I had told him to spend all his free time with me, and he said that stuff about not being used to a relationship and so on, but he said something else that was interesting: "I have spent all my free time with you in the last month." So... should I be like, thrilled, and start to care, or should I just be like, yay, we fuck?!!?!? I have no idea. Men are SO confusing. Also, if it's true that he's spent all his free time in the last month with ME, it's sad - I've only seen him three times. However, he did voluntarily get ahold of me on Saturday - usually we just meet up at the bar coincidentally. Geeze.

I'm hungry.
Late,
Kel

No comments: