12 July 2005

A released convict is walking down the road...

His name is TM.

Well, TM got out of prison this morning at 5am. He called me after the pregnant stripper picked him up. I was sleeping, but I answered anyway, and he is just as angry as he was when he went in. It's very frustrating because I don't want to forgive him and I don't want to be friends with him, but for some reason I cannot stay angry with him. It's like, I know that he is a good guy somewhere on the inside, and that shit happened because he was all hopped up on pills and such, but my main fear is that he's going to go straight back to it. He just spent 80 days in jail and it seems like he hasn't even changed a bit. Hopefully he's just being restless because he's part of the free world again, but I don't know. We're supposed to hang out tonight, and we will, but I just don't know how the rest of our life together is going to pan out.

Last night J&J and GMc and I went to Zuey's for a little while, and then we headed over to Maximillion's where Cat has a new karaoke show. It is a nice place, but it's pretty shitty at the same time. The system was awesome, but the bar was almost completely empty. The bartender was ok, could have been nicer, but whatever. The chick bartender that was there when we first walked in was cool, but as GMc pointed out, it went downhill after she left. They did have a nice patio for smoking though. Wolfman and Slimy Bradley showed up, which was cool because I haven't seen Wolfman in forever (except for at the Jazz in the Park but I didn't say hi.) Slimy Bradley is just slimy. Brett was also there too and I think he's just dashing. Very VERY good looking guy. When he left he kissed me on the lips, it was cute. Moose and GG were there also. After awhile, J&J and GMc and I left and went to Morgan's so they could play pool. GMc and I stayed for one game and one beer. It was just blah. J&J went home and GMc and I went back to Maximillion's. It was a little livelier at this point, but not so much. Apparently Wendell was nervous or sick because when I got there GG said that she had made a little mess on the floor. Poor Wendell! I could tell she had to go out, so while GG sang her song I took Wendell to walk in the grass and the poor doggy was having such icky doggy poo I felt bad for her. Moose and GG took Wendell home and got the cane instead and came back. Poor Wendell! I hope she's feeling better today! Of course Spongy was there, beign all fucking weird and dancing with her SpongeBob doll and singing "I will always love you" to it. God.

I went home and read some of this good suspense romance novel, and apparently fell asleep because I didn't wake up until TM called. When we hung up, I noticed I had a text message. I assumed it would be from Y, but it was from Poke! He said, "Hey just wanted u to know that I think about u...hope ur sunburn got better." I felt elated. I called him because I knew he would still be at work, and we talked for awhile until I started to fall asleep again. I woke up at the normal time to find that Sheeba had yakked in my bed, right next to me. I hate that more than anything because cat yak is so difficult to get out of the mattress.

TM came by my work around lunchtime to see me. He's very upset with Y for letting the kids be around that guy Billy. Supposedly he raped his own sister, and when I mentioned it to Y she didn't negate that comment so I think it might be true. That bothers me. I don't know if I want to be friends with her either because she is lying to me a lot and putting me in the middle of this whole situation and I don't want to be. I think I'm not going to talk to her anymore, except for to maybe warn her if TM says he's going to come after her. TM is so so angry with her right now, not just for the Billy thing but for a lot of stuff. I guess she's being terribly difficult with the whole divorce and kids, but she should, however, I don't think it's right to threaten to take someone's kids away from them.

TM has been hanging out with the pregnant stripper because, as always, she's enamored and will give him money and rides and stuff. Like I said earlier, TM and I are going to hang out tonight, and I'm a little scared but not terribly. I have big knives in my kitchen and if it comes down to it, I'll stab him and claim self-defense (which it would be anyway, I would never just outright stab someone - not to mention that TM already beat me up once before.)

Time to go.
Kel

No comments: