05 July 2005

No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves

Love is an attempt to change a piece of the dream-world into reality.
`Theodor Reik

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door, and just visit now and then.
`Katherine Hepburn

...I will not live for you, but I will die for you.
`The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

New love means more than thousand years of friendship... At least for the moment.
`Unknown Author

Is it possible to be just friends with someone I have these sort of non-moderate feelings for, or am I doomed forever to just be in love and ultimately significantly hurt?
`Felicity

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
`Margaret Anderson

To me,
Coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word
End is the only part of the word
That I heard,
Call me morbid or absurd,
But
To me,
Coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word
To me,
Coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word
End is the only part of the word
That I heard,
Call me morbid or absurd,
But
To me,
Coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word
When I go fishing
for the words
I am wishing you would say to me,
I am really only praying that
The words you'll soon be saying
Might betray
The way you feel about me
But to me,
Coming from you,
Friend is a four letter word
~Friend is a four letter word~ Cake

I'm just so frustrated over this damn J*R stuff. He said my first name sounded wonderful with his last name. Twenty minutes later he said I was fat. What the fuck?

No comments: