13 July 2005

Get a load of this character.

He's no one important, but he thinks he is.

Jayson : what's up, Ms. Drama?
Kelly : LOL
Jayson : So who fucked who behind their backs? Who left who? Who got someone pregant? Who got someone mad?
Jayson : I have not been paying attention to your daily soap
Kelly : HAHAHA
Kelly : none of that happens in my world
Jayson : then what does?
Jayson : I dont see you as the work 9-5 ..go workout...grab a drink...come home and live a structured "boring " life
Kelly : lmfao you were right on til the boring part
Jayson : "boring" is how one defines it
Kelly : well
Kelly : yesterday at 5am my best friend called me to tell me he had just gotten out of prison
Jayson : some people considered "structured" as boring
Kelly : then i got a txtmsg from a guy i eff sometimes saying he missed me and was thinking about me
Kelly : then my recently freed friend showed up in my office with no shirt very buff 75 lbs muscle heavier
Kelly : (later in the day obviously)
Jayson : And that is not a soap opera?
Jayson : I see less on As the World Turns
Kelly : hahah
Jayson : That is why I said you must like drama
Jayson : you seem to be around it
Jayson : and u like to be the center of it
Kelly : last night my friend and my canadian and i went to 2 different bars and they got smashed lol
Jayson : u like the attention
Kelly : then i dropped tony off at the hotel and ian came over for some sex (he's the boy from the txtmsg) and stayed til 4:30
Kelly : haha see, not boring lol
Jayson : i did not say you life was boring...i was saying that you try to be the antithesis of boring at any costs
Kelly : oh yes
Kelly : agreed
Jayson : what about a career? what about a future? what about not living day to day....paycheck to paycheck...guy to guy to sleep with...what about a STABLE LONGTERM HEALTHY PRODUCTIVE (let me say that again...STABLE...LONGTERM....HEALTHY....PRODUCTIVE...) relationships? What about a concrete direction in life?
Jayson : Carpe Diem can only go so long before time wisks away
Kelly : I have a career, thank you.
Jayson : Do you plan to be a career processor?
Kelly : Also I don't live paycheck to paycheck, I'm fine on money.
Kelly : Yeah, actually I think some point I will get my LO license and do that for awhile and then maybe open my own branch
Jayson : Will you ever stop being sexually open and be loyal and stay with one guy?
Kelly : I'd love to have a steady long term healthy productive relationship, but I haven't found anyone who is worthy
Kelly : I've never cheated on anyone in my entire life
Kelly : When I have a boyfriend he's the only one.
Jayson : Do you have to go out to bars and drink to have fun 3,4,5,6,7 times a week?
Kelly : no I choose to
Jayson : Is there more to life than just bars and drinking?
Kelly : I enjoy being out with human beings, staying at home is no fun
Jayson : you can be with human beings and not be at bars,,,,u know...
Kelly : i know
Kelly : I went to jazz in the park on sunday :)
Jayson : that is good
Kelly : You know, I do do other things
Jayson : what about quiet time...just you and the TV or a book or at home?
Kelly : Yeah I do that on weekends lol
Kelly : I've read 4 books in the last 3 weeks
Jayson : Sounds to me like you dont like being alone...you dont like being by yourself...maybe subconsciously you are not comfortable with yourself?
Kelly : nope you're wrong
Kelly : I just like to be around people because I get bored easily alone
Kelly : Being alone is fine, but it's like, I just sit in the chair and don't move
Kelly : when i'm out I am moving around, being physical and stuff
Jayson : then it will be hard for you to find a long term relationship cauz a good man will want you NOT to go out as much....he should be a high priority (not number one...high priority). Who would want a woman ...LONG TERM...who likes to go out ...or NEEDS to go out that often a week?
Jayson : He will not restrict you from doing anything...no one can or should
Kelly : if I have a man I won't be alone
Kelly : duh
Jayson : somehow i think there will conflict when that occurs
Jayson : will be
Kelly : Well, I never had a problem before until my husband
Kelly : but he wouldn't even let me go to the grocery store or anywhere with out him
Jayson : I think something happened to you with your marriage and you are way overcompensating
Kelly : I couldn't keep a job because he wouldn't let me be alone
Kelly : true i am
Jayson : anyway I am just trying to make you think...this perspective or insight was free (of no charge)....next time it might cost you some sex in handcuffs
Kelly : you kinda bombarded me here
Kelly : it wasnt really fair
Jayson : lol
Jayson : save the chat script and think about it...when you are ALONE...lol
Kelly : bah
Kelly : see I was literally trapped in the house for two years, so obviously I am going to have as much time out
Jayson : anyways dont worry about the sex...after three attempts i dont try anymore...you have had your three chances and you did not make it happen...your loss
Jayson : find some balance...have your fun...but dont lose sight of who you are, want to be, and want to go in the future by overcompensating on the need to be "free" and "wild"
Jayson : now
Kelly : how the hell did i have three chances lol
Kelly : you came back from your trip and told me you were booked for 3 weeks so i figured i'd wait lol
Jayson : u wanted to be "safe" and meet at bar and go from there...then u had a chance a week later...and the first day i got back I was free...but u showed no interest
Jayson : that is three chances
Kelly : oh well.
Kelly : am i supposed to be upset? lol
Jayson : lol
Jayson : no
Jayson : u are supposed to be what you are
Jayson : i cant tell how you to feel, silly
Kelly : i'm fairly nondescript.
Jayson : so what is on your aggenda tonighte? which bar? which friend? who do you bail out? who do you karaoke with?
Jayson : tonight is my quiet night...a walk in the parks with my dogs...a short run...a little TV and maybe a little reading
BUZZ!!!
Jayson : Either u are busy or u have lost the zeal...so i will let u go...have a good one!
Kelly : LOL
Kelly : I am at work you know, it kinda precedes IM
Jayson : fuck work! lol
Kelly : bah
Jayson : lol
Jayson : ok...thanks for the info
Jayson : enjoy your nite out...again
Kelly : HEY YOU TOO BUDDY
Jayson : i am not going to be around humans tonight...just pets
Kelly : YAY! DOGGYS!
Kelly : MY CAT DOESNT LIKE TO GO OUT IN THE RAIN GET HER LIL PAWS WET
Jayson : my cat does not go outside period...she was declawed at an early age and is an indoors cat
Kelly : OH MINE IS AN INDOORS TOO BUT I TAKE HER OUT ON THE LEASH
Jayson : Well I need to go for my afternoon run...talk to you later...and drink one for me tonight
Kelly : I WONT BE DRINKING, MUCH LIKE I DIDNT DRINK LAST NIGHT
Jayson : Hell froze over?
Kelly : FUCK YOU.
Jayson : you wish
Kelly : NAH, TOO SHORT LOL
Kelly : YOU'RE NOT VERY NICE TO ME YOU KNOW
Kelly : FOR NOT KNOWING ME
Jayson : dont let your past experience make a fool of you
Jayson : i am not harsh either
Jayson : i am just being honest as i see it
Jayson : i dont think i ever bashed you
Jayson : if u dont like honesty...tough
Kelly : WELL I JUST THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME BEFORE YOU GO MAKING JUDGEMENTS AND ASSUMPTIONS
Jayson : i make no judgements or assumptions...i just tell you how i see it..and how i see it is not necessarily reality,,,it is perception
Kelly : O THEN
Kelly : *OK
Jayson : and like i said u have the chance to get to meet me and prove me otherwise
Kelly : I THOUGHT YOU SAID MY CHANCES WERE DONE
Jayson : i am not chasing you anymore
Jayson : if u want the opportunity you will have to come to me or initiate it
Kelly : YOU WERE CHASING ME?!
Jayson : a figure of speech
Kelly : I MUST BE THE BLINDEST GIRL IN THE WORLD
Jayson : dont overflatter yourself
Kelly : BECAUSE I DONT RECALL EVER HAVING A REAL CONVERSATION WITH YOU BEFORE TODAY
Kelly : OH I'M NOT TRUST ME
Jayson : oh we had real conversations
Jayson : you were too caught in your drama to hear it
Kelly : OH WHATEVER
Jayson : lol
Kelly : I CAN TELL YOU'RE A HOLIER THAN THOU TYPE, AND ITS COOL
Kelly : BUT I'M NOT DOWN WITH IT
Jayson : i am not holier than thou....lol
Jayson : far from it
Jayson : but i do believe in bettering oneself
Jayson : and i am far from getting to where i need to get to
Jayson : see...you dont even know me...lol
Jayson : well anyways...it has been a pleasure
Jayson : take care of yourself, Drama Queen
Kelly : hey you too buddy, have a good one

No comments: